▶ 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮

𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: fluffystar89

----------

Dimples on the face of a girl are more sweeter than sugar

The first time he laid eyes upon her, he fell in love. How her lips would curl up into a gentle smile, yet what caught his attention were those dimples instead. He was sure he wouldn't fall in love, given the line of work he had on his hand.

But when he saw her for the first time, that rule broke and he knew all too well he was falling deep into the hole called 'love', and the one who had dug that hole was none other than her.

He couldn't pay attention then to the meeting, or lessons. His light blue eyes behind his sunglasses were constantly fixed on her, watching the way she tucked her hair behind her ears. He would occasionally catch himself smiling at her, which then she would turn to look.

Watching as her pink-tinted lips curl up into a smile, and the dimple was seen on her face. How Gojo Satoru had fallen madly in love with a girl, just because of her dimples then.

"You are doing it again," Geto spoke out as he smacked Gojo on the back of his head, causing the white-haired man to frown in response as he turned to look at Geto. Whereas the girl of his dreams was laughing it off as she stood next to Shoko.

"You are being a creep, Satoru. Staring at the newcomer the entire time, not even bothering to introduce yourself," Geto added on and the 'newcomer' waved it off with a smile still as she said it was alright.

And Gojo Satoru's light blue eyes laid upon her dimples once more as she smiled in response. She noticed his gaze and she quickly averted away her vision, with a slight blush spreading across her cheeks then.

"Dimples should come with a warning: Dangerous! Could knock your world off its axis, categorized as a weapon, proceed with caution," Gojo spoke out as he walked next to Geto the moment they were out of the classroom, and Geto could only chuckle then.

"You seem to be madly in love at first sight," Geto commented and Gojo continued to walk with his arms folded behind his head and he looked at Geto from the corner of his light blue eyes.

"But really, her dimples are adorable," Gojo pointed out and Geto let out a sigh as he reached over to Gojo's head, smacking him on the back of his head then.

"You have been saying that since a few minutes ago," Geto pointed out.

"But really, her dimples are just... So..." he trailed off trying to think of the word.

"Adorable? Sexy?" and he turned to look as [name] was next to him together with Shoko, and he had on a slight blush on his face then, realizing how [name] had heard all that he had said. She continued to smile, and Gojo could feel his heart about to explode.