▶ 𝐈𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞

𝐈𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞 𝐱 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: dnzoyku
The reader is Gojo's cousin.

----------

He didn't get to know her, given how when he heard her name for the first time, he was out on a mission with Maki and Panda

He didn't get to know her, given how when he heard her name for the first time, he was out on a mission with Maki and Panda. And then came the news of her being in a coma for a long time.

He wondered then, why are the first-years constantly getting in trouble. But then again, he was one too like that when he was a first-year. He walked past a girl whom he had no clue of who she was then.

He turned to look at Maki, who also shrugged her shoulders in response, unsure of who the girl was as they noticed how she was easily speaking to the protector of Kyoto Prefectural Jujutsu High School.

"She should be someone from their school then, a new student perhaps?" Maki commented.

"Salmon," Inumaki mumbled out from behind the high collar of his training gear as they were scouting for the first-years that they had to train then.

"Mou, Yua! You can't do that!" he heard the girl's voice and he turned to look, feeling his heart speeding up just at the sound of the girl's voice.

Yet, the way she stood and her posture, it somehow seems all too familiar to him as it reminded him a little too much of Gojo.

"Stop calling me that here," Yua scolded and the girl could only laugh then as she linked her arms with her and nuzzled her face against the side of her shoulder.

"You know I love you, right?" she teased and Yua let out a sigh then, shaking her head in response as she flicked the girl on the forehead, and soon leaned in closer.

"And how long have you been out cold? You idiot, putting yourself into a coma by accident," she whispered out and she stuck her tongue out in response.

"A good few months, hehe," she giggled out and Yua knocked her on the head harshly then and soon turned to look.

"Seems like one of the students is causing trouble again," Yua spoke out, seemingly to be disappointed as she realized how it was a student from her school.

"[name], darling, be a dear and help a friend out?" Yua spoke out and [name] laughed as she nodded her head, holding her hand against Yua's.

"Then I'll be taking this," she commented as her hand glowed slightly and she turned to start running towards the direction of where the mischief was happening and Yua could only shake her head in response.

"That girl," she whispered out with a smile, shaking her head as she turned to look at the Protector of Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School.

"She sure is a handful," Hiro spoke out and soon chuckled as he stood next to Yua.