Shower (M)

Jungkook was happy and dancing while walking towards his room when Yoongi's phone rang, Jungkook turned and ran to them.

"Kookie, don't run," Ana said.

"Sorry noona, who is it hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, mochi" Yoongi on the phone.

"Okay, we are waiting" Yoongi ended the call.

"What was it Yoongi?" Namjoon asked.

"They will be here in fifteen minutes," Yoongi said showing his gummy smile.

"WHAT?!" Jungkook said, shocked.

"Kookie what happened?" Rose asked.

"I have to hurry" Jungkook ran to his room.

"You guys sure he is pregnant?" Jake asked while looking at a running bunny.

"Yeah we are sure but why was he running?" Yoongi asked. 

"Who knows," Rose said.

After fifteen minutes, 

The mafias were back, they went to the living room where the others were and cooed at the sight in front of them. Yoongi was in a yellow onesie holding a Chimmy plushie sleeping on top of Namjoon who was wearing a  black onesie with RJ plushie sleeping on Ana who was wearing a puppy onesie with mang plushie who was sleeping on Rose who wore a pink onesie with a Pikachu plushie. The sight of the four sleeping on each other was very cute to others.

"Where is my bunny?" Taehyunng asked looking here and there.

"In his room," Jake said suddenly making the four flinch.

"HOLY MOLY!!" Jimin shouted making the four wake four up, they go to their lovers.

"Why is he in the room?" Taehyung asked confused.

"We don't know, he ran to his room when he came to know that you guys are coming in fifteen minutes," Ana said rubbing her eyes cutely.

Taehyung stood there confused but suddenly something struck him he smirked and ran to his room leaving everyone confused.

"What the hell is wrong with these two?" Ana asked.

"Who knows and who cares, as long as they are not in danger," Yoongi said making grabby hands to Jimin.

"Kookie's ass is gone," the four mafias said.

"Yep, I too think that, I saw the smirk," Rose said.

"Let's all go to the rooms," Jake said. Everyone went to theirs with lovers.

With TaeKook,

When Taehyung entered the room he found no one there but then he heard some showering sound, he smirked and closed his and walked to the washroom while removing his jacket.

When he opened the door, the sight in front of him made his dick twitch. Taehyung quitely removed his clothes and went to Jungkook, he stood behind and back-hugged him making him flinch but soon Jungkook leaned back on him only to realize something poking him.

"Already horny V?"

"I was horny from the start bunny"

"Oh really" Jungkook turned around wrapping his hands around Taehyung's neck.

"How much horny are you?"

"I will show you my bunny" saying that Taehyung smashed his lips on Jungkook hungrily who kissed him back with the same hunger.

Taehyung turned them around and pinned Jungkook on the glass wall, water sounds with their kissing sounds were making the atmosphere hotter. Jungkook became needier, he started grinding his dick on Taehyung's while moaning in the kiss.