chapter 2

flick

"Ow!" Someone had flicked Sucroses head in order to get her attention.

"Sucrose, please pay attention to the shop- I came down to give you information about some alchemy I want you to learn." It was Albedo. He had brought her another book along with some papers.

"Right.. I'm sorry." She said looking down. This made Albedo feel slightly bad.. giving work to Sucrose never made him feel bad, so why now?

"I'll send Timaeus back down when I want you to come back to Dragonspine. Make sure to pay attention, Sucrose." Albedo smiled at her leaving her face slightly red. He then walked away.

Sucrose looked at the book and papers that Albedo gave her and noticed that he had written some extra notes on the papers to help her out. She quickly got through everything and the remainder of the day.

{albedo's pov}

Albedo soon got to his camp and started thinking. He had started to feel weird about Sucrose. Whenever he was near her, his heart would start beating fast and he would grow anxious and flustered. He didn't know what it was or what was wrong with him, he just knew that this meant something. Albedo wanted Sucrose to be around him all the time but he didn't want her to get hurt somehow to he hesitated at having her come back up the mountain.

{one week later.}
Albedo had sent Timaeus back down to get Sucrose and switch places with her. He couldn't wait to have her back around for some reason.

"Albedo! What was it you wanted me to do again?" Sucrose was trying to get his attention by waving her hand in front of his face. He was staring into space slightly flustered.

"Hm? Oh.. yes Sucrose. Go collect 12 crystal cores and 17 starsilver. If you want me to, I can accompany you." Albedo stated, going back to a plain expression and looking at her.

"Um.. actually sure. I don't want to get hurt again and have you come save me." She said, looking away slightly embarrassed and flustered.

"Alright, then. Let's go." Albedo started walking out of the cave, Sucrose following.

(i have something extra special planned for next chapter hehe- it's like- angsty?? ig- idk-)