🎵🌌Part Two🌌🎵

(It turns out Amane made a secret group account where he announced that it was your birthday. He stated about his crush on you and how he wanted to confess but didn't know a way that would impress you enough. Surely enough since he was quite famous he got loads of messages on there of good ways. But one stuck out. It got loads of likes and attention and it seemed perfect.)

Amane appeared on the stage to a squeal and lots of applause. The squealing was his fangirls.

Amane: Good Evening Everyone! How are you tonight!?
-loads of squealing. You could only make out things like "Good now your here" and "We Love You Hanako!"-

Amane: MAKE SOME NOISE!

-Lots of Yelling-

Amane: I can't hear you. MAKE SOME NOISE!

-Even more yelling. Your ears were sore-

Amane Whispering into his microphone with an impressed smirk which drove the fangirls and you crazy: Oh wow that's loud.. *insert cute ass giggle*

Amane: SHOULD WE START!?

-Crowd screams YES-

Amane: Okay then!

He looks you in the eyes and then winks at you causing you to get incredibly flustered. And I mean INCREDIBLY FLUSTERED.

Amane took his place and started singing.

-5 songs later-

Amane: This Song has a very special place in my heart. I wrote it on my birthday a few years ago with my best friend Y/N. Which is why I need her to join me on stage to help me sing it.

He kneeled down on the edge of the stage to talk to you.

Amane: C'mon Y/N!
You: Why?
Amane: I know you know the words. And it's your birthday. People are watching! *Insert cute giggle*
You: F-Fine.
Amane: Here. *Extends hand*
*Takes it*

You get on stage and a receive a huge cheer from the audience. Amane handed you a microphone and luckily you had an angelic sounding voice. You had never sand with Amane though so once you started singing the words he blushed quite a bit but then joined you.
Everyone cheered.

It got to the break near the end of the song and then the lights dimmed to the point where there was no light and Amane dissappeared. You kinda panicked but decided to act proffessional and answer a few fan questions while you waited for everything to be fixed. You didn't know that this was supposed to happen.

Then the crowd slowly started to cheer. It slowly got louder as people saw what you couldn't. Then people started turning on mini plastic battery powered torches and held them up to light up the Arena and Stage.

Then you turned around and a tear fell from your eye. You were so happy.

Hahahaha CLIFFHANGER AGAIN. Anyway though it's getting near to the end. In the previous chapter I actually used the whole sheet of paper. This chapter is a whole sheet of paper as well. The paper copies were kind of drafts to point me in the right direction.

 The paper copies were kind of drafts to point me in the right direction

Yes he looks perfect I'm aware.