Notes and Factoids🖤

So, first of all I don't even know why I'm writing this in the first place. I'm just a small ass account and I think that I'm gonna stay like this for a while.

I love you. Literally every person who stumbled upon this book. Thank you for every read, every vote and every comment. Thank you to those handful people who showed me their support when I least expected it. This book really means alot to me, even if it's not carefully crafted.

I never even expected to publish a book in the first place. Like I came to this app only for some good reads but turns out I was bored in lockdown and learning only korean language for a time pass wasn't helping. I won't say I have a huge fanbase but to those people who can be counted on my fingers, I love you.

Characters (They represented something)

Ayla- she embodied what it means to be feisty, savage who would beat men if they thought they were superior, the one who wears black. She represented what it means to be downed with trust issues because some events spoiled made her trust crumble like dust. She represents what it means to grow, how to trust that one human. And that human can be literally anyone.

Jimin- he's a daddy. A total daddy, that player hotter than hell kinda man. Okay let's get serious, he represents what it means to cover yourself. How to cover your flaws because you think no one will ever embrace them. The fact that he thought that the world works on money. On take and take back, When it's actually give and take. So here he is stuck in his own dark life, dark past but then an angel (she's more of a badass angel) enters his premises, who is a total dom in front of him (eXcEpT tHe Bed OfC). Most importantly he is a evil hero. 

Taehyung, Jungkook and Seoyun- They represented what it means to be friends with a shoulder. To be there whenever they needed each other. To be in love with their talks and stuff. What it means to be literal siblings without ever being blood related.

Jin- what it means to be a parent. A real one. The one who listens and the one who thinks that keeping your point is not arguing back.

Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon- Motivations. Support systems.

Factoids

This is my first book. I was going to unpublish this but then some beautiful people stopped me.

This is the part of my original series which consists of Androphobia and The Siren.

This was highly unplanned. I narrated the plot and the person in front of me just supported me.

Not a single self promo was used, I thought that I would just annoy people. Except my bestie who is an army and a few more honeybuns who voted on every chap. But no promos.

Just lemme know if you need an epilogue.

Love ya.