30

"Sapnap if you mention that one more time I'm going to throw this at you." I threaten, holding up a large kitchen knife. Sapnap grins infuriatingly back at me, but at least he closes his mouth. I'm chopping up carrots and potatoes with George in the kitchen for dinner, while Eret, Sapnap and Dream sit on stools at the bench. 

"Rosie you don't need to be embarrassed by me." Dream pouts, and I just roll my eyes at him.

"I just don't want to hear Sapnap go over how he walked in on me sitting in your lap." I groan.

"And making out." Eret interjects.

I glare at him. "We weren't making out, he just pulled me there while I was trying to fix his face."

"Yeah yeah we believe you." George mocks sarcastically, nudging me in the side with his elbow. I can feel my face heat up.

"How long do you think they've been together?" Eret says conspiratorially. I fight the urge not to lodge the potato peeler I'm holding directly into his eye.

"Oh shit! I didn't tell you guys that two months ago I walked in on Dream ben-" Sapnap begins excitedly.

"NO!" I scream, lunging forward desperately to cover his mouth. He jumps at my sudden movement and topples backwards of his chair to avoid my hand. Everyone erupts into hysterical laughter as he ungracefully picks himself back up off the floor.

"What were you saying?" George laughs, clutching his stomach as he's wracked with another fit of hysterics.

"I was saying that I walked in on Dream bending Rosie over a table." Sapnap rushes, before I have a chance to stop him. George and Eret gasp, and I'm so embarrassed I just want to die right here, right now in this kitchen. I stare angrily at Dream, because really, this is all his fault. But he just smirks arrogantly back at me. 

"No fucking way? Rosie I thought you hated him back then!" Eret exclaims. 

"I still do." I snap, glaring daggers at Dream. "And he only did that because I was trying to attack him and he was too weak to hold me down any other way." 

"You were trying to attack him?" George questions, as Dream makes a noise of protest. 

"Nah it was probably some kinky foreplay shit." Sapnap interrupts. I lean over the counter and smack him on the head.

"No! You're such a gross pervet Sapnap. He was being a dick, I tried to rip his throat out. End of story." I say, slapping my hand down on the counter top. 

"I bet Dream likes it when you hit him." Sapnap grins evilly, rubbing the back of his head. God, just smite me where I stand.

"Oh no we both know I'm in charge." Dream smirks, looking straight at me. It takes all of my strength and control not to slam my head into the bench top and take myself out. 

"Stop!" I shriek, burying my burning face in my hands. "You're all gross!" 

George wraps his arm around my shoulders. "Awww Rosie we're sorry." 

I sigh, peeling my hands away from my face and go back to chopping the potatoes. Sapnap and Eret are finding this hilarious, setting each other off into fits of giggles. Dream comes around behind me and curls his arms over me, pressing his lips into the side of my head.

"Sorry Rosie." He whispers. I roll my eyes, but turn my head and kiss him.

"You're forgiven." He smiles and rests his chin on top of my head, watching as I fill the pot with all the vegetables and put it on the stove. We all sit at the dining table when the food is ready and eat a hearty meal. We've started to eat dinner together, and every day it feels more and more like a family. A very chaotic, crazy family, but a family all the same. It breaks my heart, thinking about L'manburg and how those people that were my family for so long,  and how it will never be the same. I try not to go over it, because it only makes me miserable. 

I decide to go to bed early, and head to Dream's room. We alternate between each other's rooms when we sleep, and even though I prefer my own room, I know Dream likes his much better. I strip off my dirty clothes and throw them into a basket, pulling on one of Dream's plain grey short sleeved shirts and black shorts, which look ridiculous on me. I'm brushing my teeth when I hear Dream come into the room. 

I look like I mess, hair pulled back in a messy hair pony tail, and not a cute messy ponytail, by the way, more like a gremlin who has lived in a cave for a century kind of messy ponytail. I'm wearing a dumb outfit that's about five sizes to big for me, and my shrunken face is dull and tired. So why is Dream staring at me like that? He just stands there, adoration filling his eyes. 

"What?" I snap, suddenly self conscious. 

"I love you." He blurts, his face morphing into horror the moment those words leave his lips. I freeze. All the annoyance and irritation I was feeling evaporate, and I'm left numb, those three words bouncing around in my skull.

I love you. 

I love you.

I love you.

"I didn't mean to tell you like that." He mumbles, nervously fidgeting with his fingers. I think its the first time I've ever seen him nervous. I still don't respond, still so far in shock I can't even think of any words. 

"I- I- what?" I babble, still frozen on the spot. 

He takes in a deep breath. 

"I love you Rosie. I really, truly do." He says, voice growing stronger. I feel a wave of shame crash down on me, because I don't know if I do love him, and if I do, whether I can.

"Dream-" I start.

"Rosie no. I love you." He pauses, and I can see tears in his eyes. Suddenly, I'm terrified about what he's going to say. "And I know that you can't love me back, because of L'manburg, so I'm giving you a choice. If you want, you can go back to them."

Oh. 

---------

A/N OOP- what's going to happen next? I mean I know but you guys don't MUWHAHAHA.

Also, thank you so much for all the beautiful messages I received on my last chapter. They were so lovely and amazing, and they also made me cry heaps. It truly means a lot to me that you guys are enjoying the story so much, and that I can be a positive thing in so many people's lives. I also realised, thanks to everyone, that I can't keep updating daily, for the sake of my mental health. I'll still be uploading multiple times during the week, but I will be skipping days randomly when I can't handle it, rather then forcing myself to write. I also won't be putting in a set uploading schedule because it will but too much stress on me, but I do love writing so you'll definitely be seeing heaps of me!

Thank you all so much for your support, and please vote and comment as it helps me heaps!

I hope you enjoyed,

Oopsies x