[ f o r t y t w o ]

f o r t y t w o
r e l a t i o n s h i p s

AMELIA JOINED ALLISON AS SHE WALKED TOWARDS SCOTT AND STILES

AMELIA JOINED ALLISON AS SHE WALKED TOWARDS SCOTT AND STILES. Lydia's party was empty, so there was no way to avoid her boyfriend right now.

"Uh, Jackson's not here," told them Allison as Amelia hugged herself, drifting her eyes away from Stiles.

"Yeah, no one's here," mentioned Stiles and Amelia nodded.

"Maybe it's just early," assumed Scott as the four looked around, noticing that in fact, the whole house was empty except for them and like two couples.

Stiles scoffed. "Or maybe nobody's coming because Lydia's turned into a town wack job."

"Lizzie said she's having visions," remembered Allison and Amelia nodded.

"Yeah, uhm... me and Allison are going to do some research later. Maybe we can find something about what kind of supernatural creature she is."

She looked towards Stiles, who's sight relaxed a bit when she finally looked at him. He was kind of sad,
maybe because of the small discussion they had just a few minutes ago.

"Do you want help?"

"No, we got it," Amelia replied quickly. "You guys have a lot to do with... swim team and everything."

Stiles had found out that every one of the victims, including Isaac's dad, was in the swim team of 2006. And maybe that was linked with the fact that the Kanima couldn't get in the water that night at the pool. Everything was slowly connecting, yet, highlight the word slowly.

"We have to do something because we've completely ignored her for the past two weeks," mentioned Allison about the empty party.

"She's ignored me and Stiles for the last ten years," argued Scott. "We don't owe her a party."

"What about the chance to get back to normal?" Questioned Allison before looking at Amelia. The girl scratch her eyebrow with her acrylic white nails.

"Normal?" Doubted Scott.

"She wouldn't be the town wack job if it wasn't for us."

It was true, Amelia thought. Peter bit her and then she became supernatural, it was partially their fault and they hadn't done anything to make up for it. Just, Lizzie and her magical bonding, and they weren't even partially responsible for that either.

Allison kept staring at Amelia, making the girl exhale.

"I could call some people," offered the girl.

"I guess I could use my co-captain status to get the lacrosse team here."

"Yeah, I also know some people who can get this thing going," added Stiles as the three took out their cellphones. "Like, really going."