Touring the Temple of Gods

Zeke and the others  minus Sequoia who went ahead and Teleported to the floating Continent and once their he is greeted by a strange scene. What he sees is a giant temple onto of a giant set of stairs that lead to said temple that was decorated in white marble and gold . Zeke looks at the temple and is feeling that how did they build this so soon  and to such detail while he was sleeping. He exhales at the thought of what went into this then is approached by a a Large male Dread and a female Piber both glaring at the group as if they spotted intruders.

Zeke looks at the town approaching and then scans them to see that they are two of the virtues he left to be cared for by Zivel children. As they get closer the unveil a death glare at the gods unknowing who they are and cause Viota and Souls to get in front of Zeke and Infintino . The large dread rushes forward at them drawing a large sword but is blocked by Solusa's staff effortlessly. While the female Piber starts casting a large amount of magic bullets at them but Viota cast a barrier deflecting the bullets.

The female Piber and the male dread are confused and show a look of confusion as none of their attacks worked. Then as they try to get ready again with a different means of attack Sequoia appears from the sky jumping in between the two sides and shouts to the male and female,

Sequoia ( STOP THIS ATTACK NOW DIL, UMBLE, I WILL NOT ALLOW SUCH DISRESPECT FROM YOU TO THE GODS.)

Umble ( The gods!?! My lady you mean to tell us that these trespassers are your cohorts?)

Sequoia ( Yes they are but not just that the great fathers has blessed this land by coming to it, and you have the gull to dare and attack the great father.)

Dil ( My Lady how do we know these trespassers are really those you speak of and that one of them is the great one you clai.)

As Dil speaks the next moment his entire body was being held up by his neck with a glaring Infintino who's cosmic eyes are almost as if a star shower was happening. He tightens his grip on the Dil and seems to be enraged by the words of doubting Zeke for even one moment. Dil tries to escape but no matter the power he uses he can not even budge the being chocking him. Umnble tries to rush to Dil's aid but he is stopped by Sequoia who nods no. 

Sequoia knows only two beings can stop Infintino's rage when he hears anything that slanders Zeke even in the siltiest. As the grip around Dils neck gets tighter and Umble seems to want to help him Zeke speaks,

Zeke ( Infintino that's enough he is only guarding this place clearly and has never scene any other gods but the three. So let it go this time as its only his duty and I will not have you waste my plans over a simple misunderstanding.)

Upon hearing those words Infintino dropped Dil with out a second to spare and turns to Zeke and bows respectfully. He then turns back around to look at Dil once more and then returns to Zeke's side to await the next event. Umble runs up to Dil and checks to see if he's ok as Sequoia no longer intervened. Then Sequoia turned to Zeke and bowed deeply and apologized for her not teaching them better about respecting the gods. Zeke tales her that its alright for the time being as it was a simple misunderstanding but does not want it again. 

The two Virtues are speechless at the site of one of their care takers and powerful teacher is bowing to another so shaken. But she turns to them and then tells them to inform the others who are still here to not intervene or attack. They nod and then Dil gets up with the help of Umble and they start to rush else where to inform the others. Sequoia then starts to lead them up the starts where they make way inside the temple to see several Jury working .  

When they entered they are greeted by large statues of the Demi-Gods on each side and in order of how rules over them. on the right in Order of Demi to Middle as the rest were still being built by the Jury as they wanted to make sure they perfected said statues. As they keep walking down the giant  hallway the see paintings of prominent paintings of beings who contributed to the world in different ways as well as the Spirit kings.

One such painting was of Royford slaying a general in his Kiviku form and another was of Livna as the first saint. Zeke was impressed by the dedication of the paintings and felty such place was worthy of these legends of his world. The two paintings that were his favorite were of Ulan the uniques slayer killing a giant two headed rock snake monster and Keta Kivikus daughter and her establishment of his legacy in the city they were born in.

Aside from that he also say hallways dedicated to each god next to their respective statues, they went inside of Tiamo's hallway and sees several floating books and various art items as well of instruments. There is also some type of video magic showing his interactions with Solusa and Barluna. As well as his time with Zeke and Obitel in the Tiamo festival which seems to be one of his better time. 

They leave the hallway and then make way deeper into the temple to see a sleeping giant golden dog that awakes the moment Sequioa shows up. Its head goes up and seems to be making a happy expression at the site of the group of gods. As it gets up and makes way over to the group and sits down in front of them and seems to be talking with telepathy. Zeke then hears a very peppy girls voice in his head and assumes its the dogs and listens,

Locks ( HELLO HELLO HELLO MY NAMES IS LOCKS AND I AM A HOLY BEAST. YOU ALL SMELL NEW AND ARE WITH MY TEACHER SEQUOIA SO YOU MUST BE FRIENDS MY NAME IS LOCK AND I AM A GIRL AND LIKE ORANGES. I ALSO LIKE SEQUOIA AND KIVIKU AND SOME TIMES GLACERA BECAUSE HE IS ALWAYS COLD TO BE AROUND B GIVES GOOD PETS. I AM A HOLY BEAST OF? OF? OF? I FORGOT BUT I KNOW IM THE SECOND IN COMMAND UNDER BIG BRO TITAN.)

Sequoia ( LOCKS CALM DOWN, I'm happy to see you again but right now we are touring with the great gods of the world and must show respect. Now Great Father this is Locks she is the vice leader of the Holy Beast and is in charge of leading domestic beasts and dealing with loyalty. She is a bit hyper compared to most of the other holy beast but she is very kind and is a god judge of character most of the times.)

Zeke ( Its okay Sequoia im happy that tshe was raised with love as her attitude is a give away to such ways. Also I thought all the Holy Beast went to the surface and found their own turf?)

Kiviku ( Sorry to interrupt but she didn't want to leave just yet as she wanted to spend more time with us up here. Plus I think she need she needs more time to learn certain concepts before letting her on the world below as she is overly friendly.)

Kiviku showed but with a small Nekoi on his shoulder who was pitch black With yellow eyes and seems to be a sin of greed. As it spots the group and shows a toothy smile but then falls to the ground gracefully. Then trots over to the group and starts to inspect them carefully and then makes another smile at the group and speaks.