justadifferentway

Thank you so much for reading ladies, gentlemen and non-binaries, it means so much. Continue to share, comment and vote chicks <3 

Siriusly go vote or imma kill off someone, jks I won't. But press the star :) ily

*Mentions of Suicide, mental illness, self-harm*

Narrator's POV

Blaise and Luna had gone to Draco's room first thing in the morning to see if everything was okay as he didn't leave and there were many noises coming from the room until someone cast a silencing spell from the inside around 4 in the morning. No more sounds or movements came from the room.

They both hesitated to knock, "Can you feel anything? Use your superpowers." Blaise nudges Luna as they stand in front of the door. She snaps her head to him and tilts it in shock, "Sorry... I'm just worried, this was Sia's first actual full moon and last time it just really scared Lee and me."

Luna presses her lips together and holds his shoulder as she leans up and pecks him on the cheek, "It's okay love, I can't feel anything. Just... I think their sleeping but I can't tell." She places her palm on the door. Her hand travels down to the handle, she slowly presses it down and they slowly walk in.

The room looked a total wreck, pillows from his bed were torn and all thrown around the room. They both noticed the scratches from nails embedded into the floor and walls with some spots of blood around the room too. But peacefully sleeping in the torn armchair, the two tired lovers were curled up into each other's arms, fast asleep with ripped clothes and both with blood on their hands. Draco had Sienna wrapped up in his arms with her head on his shoulder and her on his lap with his leg propped up. A blanket loosely rested over them.

"Shit..." Blaise whispers as he looks around the room and rests his eyes on the two cuddled together, "What'd think happened?" 

Luna holds his hand and steps back, closing the door gently, "They'll tell us if we need to know." She smiled up at him and they walk back to their room.

Something was changing about her, she could feel it, she felt even more sensitive than she already was and just felt sick all the time. He sat beside her on the floor by the long window as they both sat close, holding hands.

She was staring at his face as he looked out into the distance. She studied every inch of his face from every angle, "I'm sorry..." He whispered, not looking to her.

"What for, love?" She furrowed her eyebrows and ran her fingers through his soft, melting hair and held his face.

He tilted his head into her hands and looked down to the floor, "For not fighting harder, not holding on longer." He sadly whispers and rests his hand on her knee making her hitch her breath at the realistic touch, "For leaving you so soon..."

The pain and agony tortured her but she suppressed it and held his hand on her knee, "But you're here? You haven't left me, Theo." She smiles sweetly and lets go of his face to bring his hand up to her lips as she kissed his knuckles, "See... you're right here."

She chuckled and leant in to pat down the black, burn marks on his shirt, "You need to change your shirt, sweets, it looks burnt." His lip trembled and he knocked his head away to avoid her happy gaze.

He took his hand back and took off his watch on his left wrist off, putting it down beside him by the window. Then looked up too her regretfully as the room tilted as she saw them both fall into the ground.

She looked down and saw his still head in her lap, blood stained his shirt but there was none on the floor. Confused, she looked up as tear instantly filled her eyes at the chaos and screams around her, she was in Hogwarts, Draco was looking down with his hand around Theo's and a healer and Leena on the floor too, all not talking or looking at each other, just crying over for the body. She lifted her head and saw Nico, Blaise and Sienna all holding each other, crying and shaking.