8

Chapter 8 The Second Death 01

    Jinjiting High School is located in Jinjiting Community, built on the hillside, you can always hear the chirping of birds in the early morning when you go to school.

    The air is very fresh.

    The school's area is not very large, and the first and second grades are in the same teaching building.

    The clock in the security room indicated that it was only seven o'clock, the students had not come yet, and the whole school was empty.

    As usual, Shao Feipeng in the first class of the second grade, patted the basketball fancily, and walked across the gate of the school.

    He live far away, and it takes nearly an hour to get to the school by bus. It is easy to encounter the morning rush hour when he get up a little later, when the bus is crowded,  it is easy to be late.

    Therefore, he gets up very early every day.

    At the same time, he has always been the earliest person in the class.

    From entering the high school to the first semester of the second year of high school, for more than a year, except for some classmates who came earlier than him because of temporary problems, he has always opened the door of the early morning class.

    But today it seems that there was an accident.

    He had just climbed the stairs, and saw that the class door was open from a distance, and when he came closer, there was a person in the class.

    It's a girl.

    The girl originally propped her head back to the door with her hands, as if looking at the mountain outside the window.

    Just looking at her black and shiny hair, coupled with her thin back, gives people an unusually fresh and beautiful feeling.

    She heard the sound of the door, she turned her head and saw him.

    A light smile appeared.

    "Hello." She greeted him actively.

    The girl's appearance is very sweet. According to the current situation of Jinjiting High School, she can be regarded as a school girl.

    Unexpectedly, when he walked into the class early in the morning, a beautiful girl at school beauty level greeted him. Shao Feipeng made two embarrassed "hehe" and scratched the back of his head.

    "Hello," he said shyly.

    He walked to his seat with the ball in his arms and put the school bag and ball away.

    He couldn't help but cast his eyes on the girl.

    The girl seemed to greet him only out of politeness, and didn't mean to chat with him. After saying hello to him, she turned to look out the window again.

    Shao Feipeng had some regrets in his heart.

    Shao Feipeng looked around and found that the blackboard in front of the classroom had not been wiped, so he walked forward to wipe it clean.

    The blackboard was cleaned, and the girl was still looking out the window. Shao Feipeng thought for a while, put the blackboard eraser on the podium table, and walked towards her slowly.

    "Why are you in our class, who are you waiting for?" The girl was still sitting next to Shen Liuchen's seat, which made Shao Feipeng a little curious.