Sixty

I woke up to a empty bed and my heart dropped. "Oh". I smiled sadly. "What's with that?". Yoongi walks in and I quickly ran over to him. "Wait! I'm... Damn it". Yoongi drops a tray of food and catches me. "Great... My wasted effort to cook was in vain". Yoongi sighs. "You could have woke me up". I said. "Giving me a heartbeat and shit".

Yoongi laughs and kissed my head. "Sorry, you were cute when you were sleeping so I didn't want to wake you". Yoongi said. "Wh-whatever". I blushed. "Aww, you're blushing". Yoongi snickers. "Get off me". I pushed him away and went back to bed. "You're not going to help me clean?". Yoongi asked.

"You're a big boy, do it yourself". I giggled. "I worked my ass off for that food!". Yoongi yelled. "You made... Leftovers". I said. "And!?!". Yoongi shouts. "It was pizza". I said. "So!?!". Yoongi crossed his arms and I laughed. "Fine". I groaned and went back over to him. "Such a baby". I bent down to pick up the pizza. "Ow!". I yelped.

"What happened!?!". Yoongi grabs my hand. "Blood!?!". Yoongi yells. "You had a glass plate?". I growled at him. "I'm sorry!". Yoongi says. "Forget it, I'll get... Hey!". I yell when Yoongi puts my finger in his mouth. "What the hell are you doing!?!". I shouted. "Helping". Yoongi replies. "How is this... Mmm". I accidentally moaned when Yoongi sucked on my finger.

Yoongi looks at me and I turned my head away from him. "Ar... Are you done?". I asked. Yoongi doesn't answer me and I looked at him. Yoongi smirks at me and licks my finger. "Ngh". I bite my lip. "I-I know what you're trying to do... Le-let me go". I panted. "No". Yoongi said and bit my finger. "Mmm". I moaned. "Sto... Woah!".

Yoongi picks me up and walks around the glass to toss me on the bed. "H-hey! What...". "We had two opportunities to please each other but it didn't work out". Yoongi says. "So...". Yoongi grabs the back of my neck and stares into my eyes.

"Let's please each other".