CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"Heaven is this really necessary I think it's a bit much making a grown man watch sponge bob  but to make him wear SpongeBob pajamas is a little over the top don't you think" I whined cringing at the attire heaven made me wear

"Heaven is this really necessary I think it's a bit much making a grown man watch sponge bob but to make him wear SpongeBob pajamas is a little over the top don't you think" I whined cringing at the attire heaven made me wear.

"No I don't think it is and would you stop complaining it's just me and you nobody's gonna see anything they shouldn't be looking at" heaven winked.

I groaned but picked up the bag of popcorn from the counter before following her up the steps "my bedroom or yours?" Heaven asked.

"Mines" I shrugged "I get more privacy"

"Okay then that's settled" she grinned.

"Let's go," she said grabbing my hand making me run up the stairs with her.

Once we'd reached my bedroom she'd immediately threw herself on my bed and made herself comfortable I walked over to my bed and Laid down myself "how come your pajama wear looks less ridiculous than mine?"

"You wanna wear shorts to hunter?"

"Of course not but—"

"You know what if it'll make you feel better" I was confused until I saw she started taking her shorts off leaving her with only a lace thong on.

"How in the hell is that supposed to make me feel better woman?!"

She only shrugged turning around to reach for the remote giving me a full view of her barely covered ass.

"Heavennnn" I groaned while admiring her ass.

She turned to look at me with a deviant smirk placed on her face "yes daddy" she said seductively and that was all it took for me to get hard she looked at my hard-on and licked her lips but didn't say anything I tried to grab her arm to pull her closer to me but she quickly avoided getting in contact with me.

"Come here heaven" I demanded.

"No I want to watch SpongeBob" she pouted still staring but not at me.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked moving a little closer to her with a knowing grin on my face.

She blew out a breath before saying "yes" then ducking out from my embrace.

She crossed her arms over her chest then gave me a stern look "you owe me for everything you put me through these past two weeks"

I rolled my eyes but obediently complied moving my way towards my part of the bed.

She gave a little chuckle before moving a little closer also beside me "is someone mad?" She giggled I didn't say anything for her to get the idea she was such a fucking tease it was irritating.

"Aw baby don't be mad"

I didn't say anything.

"Babe"