020

"Inosuke!" (y/n) screamed, watching the boar boy who carried Daki's head, being impaled by the praying mantis demon, Gyutaro. His sickle stabbed the boy right as he was able to take her head away.

Such sibling love.

(y/n) abandoned Zenitsu to Daki's body and ran after Gyutaro and Inosuke. She was in a  blind fit of rage which was new to her. The boy she had a deeper friendship was not Tanjiro but was Inosuke due to his stength and confidence which influenced the girl. Her idol was dying before her eyes.

Now was the moment she would step in and save Inosuke and retrieve that head. 

"You're dead, Gyutaro!" (y/n) declared, jumping towards him as he glanced over to the girl.

"Man, you're a girl and all you do is stare. What are you gonna do?" He gave a cheeky smirk, removing the sickle from Inosuke who fell beside the head.

Gyutaro took the head that fell beside Inosuke  and chuckled, staring up at the direction the girl was

Gyutaro took the head that fell beside Inosuke  and chuckled, staring up at the direction the girl was. He hummed in confusion as she was no longer where she was standing.

(y/n) let out a growl as spun in the air with her sword.

She understood she had limits and was no where the strength of Tanjiro or Zenitsu and much less Inosuke but she would at least prove to herself she could be capable of being a Demon Slayer. Even though many believe it was out of a selfish act; running away from a marriage because she believed here was a supposed curse around her family. And now it was meant fro Tanjiro to help get closure to his family and for her to get Yohei a life he wouldn't have to become a demon slayer.

'Seventh Form: Gale - Sudden Gusts!' (y/n) slashed at the green and black haired demon, giving the fastest and strongest blow he could give to get close to the demon. Gyutaro shook his head at the stupidity of the girl as he threw his blood dripping sickle at the girl, his weapon was pushed back at him from her attack. He leapt farther away. "Ah, now I see. So I guess you're made for me. Using your type of swordmanship to go against my sickle would make sense. But, youre obviously not strong enough." He gave a maniac like grin, running to his sister's body.

"Zenitsu, try and get the head!" She yelled. Then hust like the cartoons, a light bulb lit up in her head as she ran on the roof top next to the demon, slower than he was.

'I can't think of a plan right now since Uzai-san is down. from fighting that boy. Nezuko isn't acting like herself, Inosuke is down and it's left to (y/n) and Zenitsu who is asleep!' Tanjiro sighed, trying to make a plan to cut both of their heads.

"Keep trying, bitch!" Gyutaro chuckled, getting closer to his sister's body.

"Heads up!" Gyutaro threw the head to his sister. His false grin of victory dropped when the (h/c) haired girl leapt out of no where.