One's Spirit is a Blessing

"C'mon, C'mon! Come out stupid jack!" A purple haired girl who was known as Kyoka Jiro shouted to herself as she tried to pull out her earphone jack which was stcuk inside a robot she destroyed using said quirk. She is currently taking the U.A physical entrance exam. U.A is the number #1 hero school in japan. Kyoka wanting to be a hero unlike her parents enrolled in said school so she can train to become a pro.

The ground started shaking as Kyoka struggled to pull her jack out. "Finally." She said as he pulled her jack out of the robot. winced in pain a bit but she got of the robot and turned around. "Oh shi-" She couldn't even finish her sentence as she was crushed under some rubble that fell when the shaking started. "The Zero-Pointer is Loose!" The speaker shouted and a sky scraper size robot appeared around the corner.

Kyoka was bleeding from her head as she felt the weight of the rubble crushing her. She could barely even breathe, nor could she stay conscious for long. She then saw the shadow of the robot arm about to punch down on her. 'Mom, Dad...... sorry...... I just didn't make the cut.' The purplette had thought to herself as she then heard foot steps.

She peered her eyes to the left and she saw a green bushy hair boy trying to lift the robots arm up away. This boy's name is Izuku Midoriya. He tried with all his strength to lift the arm up but, the robot's arm was way to strong.

"Wh..at are you *cough* doing? L....leave me and go." Kyoka said in a weak voice as she was trying her best to stay conscious. The greenette was grunting in pain as he was trying to lift the arm away from him and Kyoka. "No thats not what a he- argh." Izuku couldn't even finish his sentence before he felt his left arm break. For some reason. as if out of instinct. He threw his other arm at the robot's fist and what he did surprised the both of them.

The fist flattened at the force of the punch and knocked the robot over. Kyoka couldn't stay conscious and passed out but, Izuku was wide awake. His surprised feelings overcoming the sharp stings and pain in his left arm as it was broken. His eyes were widened at the sight. He had no idea he had this power. Since he was four he thought he was quirkless, useless,.....Deku.

"Aaaaaannnnddd times up." Izuku snapped out of his thoughts as he heard the speaker go off signaling that the exams were over. He looked down next to him and with his one unbroken arm he tried to lift the rock off of Kyoka. Once he did so he was about call for help but, he turned to his side and saw a very short old lady and two robots with a stretcher.

"Hello sonny, that robot seemed to do a number on you. Poor thing." She said and Izuku immediately recognized who the women was and lit up. It was the healing hero, Recovery Girl. A hero with a quirk which can speed up healing process tremendously, but thanks to how the human body works, you get tired afterwards.

'Oh my god its actually recovery girl!' Izuku thought resisting the urge to geek out. "Here sonny let me fix that for you." She said as she pecked his hand and it started to glow a bright green as it was healing. She looked over to Kyoka and smooched her head and Kyoka's entire body started glowing green as her wounds started to heal. The old hero turned to the greenette.

"You get on a stretcher too young man." She said as two robots picked up Kyoka putting her in a stretcher. Another stretcher being carried by two robots appeared behind Izuku who was already about to loose consciousness, collapsed on the stretcher behind him.

—————————————-

Kyoka had opened her eyes to be met with a bright light directly to her eyes. She felt as if he just got light sabered in the eyes as she closed them shut as she sat up. She put her hand on her head as she opened her eyes. She noticed all the wounds that she had were gone. 'Huh, guess I was sent to recovery girl's office.' The purplette thought as she looked up from the bed she had woken up on. She noticed a green bushy haired boy sitting in a chair and Kyoka immediately recognized him.