Small doses 2

Wakatoshi, Kiyoomi, Kenjirou, Tooru, Keiji, Eita , Yuuji, Koutarou, Tetsurou and Satori were sleeping inside their respective room.

Koushi and Daichi went out to visit their parents.

The rest were chilling in the living room.

Kei, Chikara, Atsumu and Kourai were watching a movie. Sachirou was sleeping and resting his head on Kourai's lap.

Hajime was texting Kindaichi and asking him how they were doing.

Rintarou was playing games on his phone while Osamu was thinking about something.

Osamu sighed and Rintarou turned to look at his boyfriend. He put away his phone and scooted closer to his boyfriend.

"What's wrong my Prince?" Rintarou asked and wrapped his arms around Osamu and kissed his neck.

"I really want to eat corndog. I am craving for corndogs right now." Osamu groaned.

"Rintarou what the hell did you do to my brother? Why is he having mad cravings? Did you get him pregnant?" Atsumu narrowed his eyes on Rintarou.

"Atsumu you fucking dumbass." Rintarou rolled his eyes.

"You can cook right? Go cook then. You know how to make it right?" Rintarou asked his boyfriend.

"Oh thank you for reminding me Suna. I really haven't thought of doing that Suna. There are no fucking ingredients Suna." Osamu hissed and Rintarou smiled nervously at Osamu.

Rintarou was used being called Suna by other people but being called by his last name by Osamu made him fell really... weird. It was scary.

Of course his boyfriend was being sarcastic with him and he really wanted to eat corndog.

"Alright. Alright. Sorry, my bad." Rintarou said and tried to kiss Osamu's face but he got pushed away.

"What?" Rintarou asked.

"The others are watching." He said and Rintarou turned to look at the four guys who were looking at them. Sachirou was still sleeping.

"Oh don't mind us. Carry on." Kourai said and Osamu got more shy.

"Do they sell corndogs around here Iwaizumi-san?" Rintarou asked the older male.

"There are corndogs here in miyagi but..."

"But?" the six guys asked.

"We have to go to the town... I don't think that's a good idea." Iwaizumi said.

"I think that's a good idea. We can buy alcohol in the supermarket." Atsumu said.

"True." Kourai said.

"Shouldn't we just ask the maids to go grocery shopping for us?" Chikara asked.

"Nah. Let's go in town. I am craving for takoyaki." Kei said.

"Let's go upstairs and ask Tooru for permission then." Osamu said.

"Uhm. I'll talk to him. You guys should get ready." Hajime said and made his way to where Tooru was.

He felt bad because he needs to wake the other male up first so he can ask for permission. He also thought leaving without telling him about where they were going was indeed rude.

Kenjirou was now awake the moment Hajime entered the room. He bowed a little and excused himself.

"Ru?" Hajime sat on the bad and placed a hand on Tooru's cheek.

"hmmm." Tooru replied sleepily and opened his eyes.

"The others wanted to go out. They want to go in supermarket... Is that okay?" Hajime asked and Tooru sat up.