𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

If y'all don't know what word means press it and then press > and you'll be able to look up the word and what it means

If y'all don't know what word means press it and then press > and you'll be able to look up the word and what it means. Thank me later 😘.

——————

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

"I am sorry. I should have talked to you and told you what was going on. I really am sorry. I do miss you, I miss you everyday but I can't walk. I can't move my arms and I don't want you to see me like this.."

"I don't want you to worry about me. I am fine. I asked Dejhari to take you away from me because I don't want you to see me hurt like this. This is just temporary, I will be stronger. I will prosper, I will walk again.."

"Please don't hate me. I never meant to turn my back on you. I promise I didn't mean to, I just needed to focus on me and getting back walking. Your little sister is fighting for her life and so am I did not mean to make this video about myself, I am trying to explain to you what's going on.."

"I'm sorry but please know, that I love you. I love you so much. I just have to get my life back on track. I have to get my life back so just know that I love you and I never meant to turn my back on you."

The video shut off and I looked at Muga who had a unreadable face. I didn't know if she was hurting or just unbothered. That was something that was often with her though, I could never see what she was feeling.

"How you feeling?" I asked eyeing her.

"Fine, How are you?" She asked, I chuckled.

"I'm good. How you feel bout the video?" I asked.

"I don't feel no ways.." She said with a shrug. "She said she loves me and that she just needs to get herself together. She also said that she doesn't want me to see her like that so I understand, I'll leave her alone.." She added.