𝟩𝟪 | 𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖳 𝖢𝖠𝖫𝖫

"BABY STINK!" Corinne exclaims opening the door seeing Jacobi walking towards the townhouse with his dad trailing behind him holding his two bags and car seat

"BABY STINK!" Corinne exclaims opening the door seeing Jacobi walking towards the townhouse with his dad trailing behind him holding his two bags and car seat. "You missed me?" She asks bending down to pick him up. "Dada!" He screams. "Coriah told me that was his first word." Corinne shakes her head moving out of the way so he could sit the stuff down. "You sure my boy ain't gone be mad about him spending the night?"

"He can't be." She shakes her head. "You do realize you moved in with him? Not the other way around." Terrence tells her. "I didn't move in. We just quarantining together." She says. "Quarantine ended and started over again."

"My mother likes for me to say quarantine and I still stay at her house sometimes," Corinne tells him. "When?" He asks. "When D makes me mad or my momma just misses me cause last time I was over there she told me to stay where I was at." Corinne pouts as Jacobi takes her phone finding the YouTube app.

"Can I put it on for you?" She asks trying to get the phone to put on Blue's Clues and You. "Here." She mutters letting him pick from all the options. "If you get sick of him, call his momma. She'll come get his badass."

"This why I'm her baby daddy now."

"And I'm Uncle T." He says, making Corinne shake her head. "You hell bro." She tells him, sitting Jacobi farther back on the couch while walking him out. "See you, lil girl." He says. "Bye, old man." She shakes her head waiting for him to get in the car before locking and closing the door. "Stink, you ready for me to get you dressed?" Corinne asks picking him up to take him upstairs. He had on some pajamas and his Anthracite foams.

She closes the closet and bedroom door before walking into the bathroom to fill the sink up to get him washed up. After getting Jacobi cleaned, she got him dressed. Demon and Jacobi were her boys and she lived to spoil them. So regardless of it being his birthday, Demon would have gotten his Off White x Jordan 5s because she got them for Jacobi too. She preferred the Off White x Jordan 4s for herself.

"Look at you, stink." Corinne smiles watching him walk around in his outfit. A plain white tee with his denim Versace jeans. The word Versace was vertical on his left pant leg and his Off White's. She put on his chain with his initials on it before fluffing his curly fro. "Stink..." Corinne squats down recording him standing in front of the dresser looking up at the tv that had his favorite show on. He finally comes over letting the camera see his full fit before returning his attention to the tv.

She got dressed after him putting on her grey Off The Chain cargo jeans from Fashion Nova with her Balenciaga logo shirt and her Triple S Clear Sole Balenciaga sneakers in grey and white. She had her Adonis chain on with her promise ring and her Cartier bracelets with the majority of her stuff in Jacobi's Burberry diaper bag.

They go see different salon locations and after the last one, Demon requests that they go to Mercedes' apartment, and after being convinced Corinne agrees. Corinne drives to Mercedes building finding a park around the corner. She puts on her black Choulle Moncler coat before getting out and walking around to put on Jacobi's blue Remoulis Moncler puffer jacket. She takes him out, putting the diaper bag over her shoulder before carrying him towards the building. She locked her car door while walking. Once they reached the door, Corinne put on her mask before entering the lobby and putting Jacobi down. She signs in and goes to the fifteenth floor. "Took you long enough," Mercedes tells Corinne opening the door. "Why he always do me like this?" She asks when Jacobi walks past her into the apartment.

"Who fly ass baby is this?" Tadoe asks seeing Jacobi walking around. "Jacobi!" Demon yells making the one-year-old jump and Corinne mug him despite the little boy running right over. "Who got him dressed you or Coriah?" Cassie asks. "Me," Corinne says, sitting down after greeting everybody making a mental note to ask Mercedes about her and Marquell because she didn't support that shit one fucking bit.

"Mamas..." Demon calls, making her stand up and walk to the card table. "Why you tryna turn him into me?" He asks. "You got those shoes because it was your birthday. He would've gotten them regardless. You tryna be him." She says trying to get Jacobi's attention but he was content watching Blue's Clues and You on Demon's phone and playing with his chains.

"He always this shy?" Five asks, after thirty minutes of Jacobi still being glued to Demon. "Put on We Paid so you can see how my boy go," Demon says making Corinne shake her head. "I don't want no parts in this." The whistle takes the baby's attention off the chains and phone placing it on the widescreen TV. "Stop using my nephew for entertainment. Ion like that." Corinne crosses her arms only for them to start hyping him up more.

"3...2...1..." Corinne counts down seeing the videos suggestions pop. "You gotta play it again," Demon says once Jacobi starts crying. He knew what was going to happen. "Corinne."

"Un-uh. I told y'all I ain't want no parts. Take that up with him." She shakes her head looking at Demon who was laughing. "So he expect us to look at this over and over again?" Meech asks while Mercedes puts the video back on making him stop and start dancing again. Corinne goes in the diaper bag getting out his iPad connecting him to her phone's hotspot. When the video goes off again, he runs to his auntie crying making her pick him up. "It's okay, stink." Corinne comforts him, going on the iPad. As soon as he notices it, he takes over finding his Blue's Clues and You on Amazon Prime.

She sits him on the couch next to her letting him lay down with his head on her thighs while holding his iPad. "Why would y'all set us up like that?"

"Y'all?" Corinne asks. "I was making my lil homie happy. Fuck y'all." Demon says making Corinne give him a look. "Respectfully." He adds. "Ah," Jacobi yells making Corinne look at him. He starts babbling and she passes him his cup saying, "Here."

"You would be a good mom," Cassie tells her making Corinne give her a small smile. "Don't give him no ideas." Tadoe shakes his head making Corinne look up at Demon who was trying to check on her. "I'm good." She mouths as he nods. "Are you okay?" She continues to mouth making him nod again.

 "Are you okay?" She continues to mouth making him nod again