Chapter 10

Come on fly with me, we'll fly, we'll fly
Pack up let's fly away

Come on fly with me, we'll fly, we'll flyPack up let's fly away

I survived the business event last night. Ten points for me. It really helped that I didn't have to talk to many people. I just stood with Grayson and watched her do her thing.

Seeing her talk business and be so confident was really hot.

And that dress she was wearing...

Anyway, I woke up a late this morning, the snooze button getting the best of me. That thing is just so tempting. So, I didn't have time to put in my contacts and am stuck with wearing my glasses. But I guess I have to get used to the idea of Grayson seeing me in my glasses if I'm going to be seeing her every night for the next two weeks. There's just no way around it.

I need to learn how to stop overthinking about my insecurities so much. That's just going to make me more of an anxious mess.

I really should get back to therapy.

My university days really messed me up.

Anyways, since I woke up late, I'm also just wearing my pajamas right now. Which I'm now realizing that meeting Grayson's family in my black sweatpants, my black vans, and a black jumper that has the periodic table of elements on it, probably isn't what I should be wearing for a first impression.

That snooze button really fucked me over this morning.

Grayson actually woke up on time.

I wish she would have woken me up so I could look more presentable. I'm about to meet her entire family. This is a lot of pressure here.

She is wearing her vans, a pair of black leggings, and a large oversized Snoop Dogg t-shirt.

I found the shirt choice interesting. But she then proceeded to tell me about how she is a huge Snoop Dogg fan. Something about him reviewing animal things on YouTube and how he would be a really cool uncle.

It was cute hearing her talk about her random interest in Snoop Dogg, something she seems so passionate about.

The random factoid was surprising to me. But it's just another thing that makes Grayson, Grayson.

Another thing I learned about her today is that she is scared of heights.

She revealed this information to me when she insisted I take the window seat. She then proceeded to take deep breaths the entire takeoff so she wouldn't freak out too much.

I felt bad. I'm not scared of heights. But I do understand fears. And those are never fun to deal with.

Suddenly, the sound of a voice coming through the speakers on the plane snaps me out of my thoughts. "Good morning, folks. This is Captain Hitnart from the flight deck, joined by First Officer Newton."