Chapter 1

Joseph and Hamlet were glaring daggers at each other while being stuck in the small Econt office waiting for someone to come and take their package or even one of them leaving to deliver something so there will be no more tension in the room. 

Finally, someone opened the door and an old woman entered the room. She went to two young men asked if they had her packet and gave Joseph the number of her delivery. He went into the backroom to check, expecting a small package but saw a big box.
He should have asked Hamlet for help but that would have obviously bruised his big ego so using all of his strength he picked the box and gave it to the woman even asking if he should have help her get it to the car.

Hamlet looked at him and said amused:

- "You looked like you would have died there!" Joseph looked at him in a very rude way at replied:

- "I was doing just fine."

They both fell into a very uncomfortable silence again. After that whole interaction filled with mean remarks and rude glares left everyone wondering why two co-workers are expressing such loathing for each other.  

Well, it all started when their boss told them she would be retiring at end of the years and there will be a new need for someone to replace her and since then their rivalry began at full speed. Ever since then they have fought for every delivery, packet, or job that has to be done at the office. 

Just before they were ready to close the shop a tall teenage girl with glasses went into it and said loudly:

- "I am here for my package don't close, yet! Look for the name Evylena and package number 9284!" the girl said in an annoying voice that sounded like a dead cat hitting a car.
Both men looked at each other in amusement but went to pick up the package in the back room of the office while picking it both of their hands brushed against each other.

Thankfully they were both in a dark room so no one noticed the blush that appeared on both of their faces. It felt like forever until Evylena screamed loudly: "I am waiting!"
Both snapped out of it and Joseph picked up the package and handed it to the girl and asked: "Do you want to see if everything inside is in good condition?" and the girl replied in a sassy tone "Yeah..duh" From inside Evylena bought out a black and white flag and said "This an LGBT flag for ally people. I am an ally to my friend who is a gender or whatever... Anyway, she uses xe/they." 

Hamlet really didn't care about her life story so he said it's time for the office to close and the girl said a simple goodbye and left. 

Both men said goodbye to each other tiredly even though the day wasn't that busy that last girl really took all of their energy.