Interval - Part Two (NSFW)

Sat on the ottoman in the middle of the walk-in closet, Kurenai was on top of Chishiya, and they were kissing passionately. Her hair was already disheveled, and her oversized boyfriend shirt had a few buttons undone.

Why was it that she could never keep her hands off him?

And why was she so addicting that he could never stop either?

Pulling away, Kurenai took a few steps away from him with a cheeky grin on her face. She slipped the shorts she just changed into off and flung them across the room, not paying mind as to where they landed. Just as she was about to take her shirt off, Chishiya grabbed her hands to stop her.

He did not know what it was about the shirt, but it was just that bit more alluring when the shirt itself was indistinctly hiding and showing parts of her body. It was teasing, almost like showing him a preview of a present before letting him unwrap it.

Chishiya pulled her back onto his laps though as he was leaning in for the kiss, she pressed her finger onto his lips instead. She licked her bottom lip as her lips were curling into a smirk. Her eyes drifted to the left, looking at a particular spot. Specifically, the corner where her brother's clothes were kept. More specifically, the box of neatly rolled ties just about visible from where they were.

Walking over to the corner, Chishiya grabbed a tie and turned around to see Kurenai sitting on the ottoman waiting for him. He walked up behind her, unfurling the tie as he did then wrapped it around her eyes and tied it behind her head.

If her brother knew what she used his tie for, he would never forgive her. Then again, he never had to know.

She took in long and deep breaths, trying to calm the butterflies in her stomach. This was not the first time they were doing it. It was not the first time they were doing it with blindfolds either. Perhaps it felt a lot more intimate because they were in her home.

When she felt his lips on her shoulder, she inhaled sharply and clenched her fists. Chishiya was unexpectedly gentle with her too, kissing along her shoulder to her neck. As she expected him to leave a hickey as usual, that was when she felt him biting down on her shoulder suddenly.

"Shuntarou!"

"You always do that." She could see the smirk on his face in her head. That full-of-himself smirk. "I can see the appeal."

"Find your own kinks."

He tugged on her hair, pulling her head back and kissed her on the forehead, playing with the blindfold teasingly. He reached down with one hand between her legs, feeling how excited she was already. Her body shivered from the unexpected touch to a sensitive area, and her breathing was already turning shallow.

Kurenai let out a muffled moan, leaning back into Chishiya's body, when she felt something pushing inside her. She gripped onto his arm, her fingernails digging into his flesh and moaned several times more as he fingered her.

"Hm...Shuntarou, no!"

She sank her teeth into his shoulder, arching her back and pressing her hips down on his hand. In her state, it did not take long as she was approaching orgasm though Chishiya was not done having fun with her. Just before she could experience that euphoria, he pulled his fingers out.

"Damn it..." she groaned. "You're so mean, Shuntarou."

"But you're having a lot of fun."

"No, I'm not," she frowned. "I was so close."

"Then what do you want me to do?"

"I want...I want you, Shuntarou. I want you to make me feel good."

Frustrated was an understatement for how she felt right now. She was craving him, and Chishiya knew exactly how to make her beg for it. It was never like this with all her previous flings.

Laying her down on the ottoman, Chishiya spread her legs and squeezed her thighs. He reached his hand under her shirt, lifting her bra and pushed it up until she was exposed. Seeing her in such a vulnerable state was exciting for him. Unable to see and aching to come, she was wrapped around his finger this very moment.

"Shuntarou~"

He gave in to her, pushing himself inside and they were moving their hips together. The room was filled with their moans and the sound of body against body. It did not take long nor much, but he could feel Kurenai tightening as she was coming close again. He did not tease this time, he let her have her release.

When eventually he too was close to a release, Chishiya took the blindfold off and Kurenai looked up at him with a smile. "Hello handsome," she whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Let's come together."

--

After their fun in the walk-in closet, they had a few more rounds in her bed and fell asleep in each other's arms. By the time Chishiya woke up, the sky was dark outside but Kurenai was not next to him in the bed.

He got out of bed and picked up his clothes, putting them on as he was walking out of the bedroom when he passed by her open study room.

She had a whiteboard hanging on the wall that doubled as a notice board with several things still stuck to it. What caught his eyes, however, was the board now had their names written on it along with a number next to each. It was how many days they had left on their visas.

Chishiya smiled a little to himself, staring at the board.

Kurenai remembered how many days he had left.

Stepping away after a couple of minutes, he went downstairs and found Kurenai in the kitchen. She had a portable stove out on the island counter with a can of gas in her hand and a booklet in the other. He could hear her sigh, a frown knitting in her brows. He kept quiet and observed her for a little, watching as she would look at the can in her hand and her frown would deepen.

"Have you never been camping before?" Chishiya asked, startling Kurenai.

"The last time I went camping, I was eight," she said. "And we were staying in a bungalow with a butler."

"That's not camping."

He walked up to her, taking the can from her and opened the side of the stove, popping the can in. He then turned the stove on and looked at Kurenai. She rolled her eyes at him, putting a pan on top to heat up.

"Do you know how to cook?" he asked.

"Ayako-san taught me some things," she said. "She always said that it was unhealthy to eat out or order takeaways, so I should at least learn how to cook some basic things."

"Am I the first person you're cooking for?"

"Don't flatter yourself," Kurenai smirked. She poured some oil into the pan though she accidentally poured a little too much. "Oh damn..." she muttered, picking up the pan and tried to pour the oil back into the bottle.

Watching her, Chishiya was speechless.

So even Chuya Kurenai had flaws...