47. Busy morning

Before I fell asleep last night, Jungkook's words wouldn't come out of my mind. I had been rolling around and moving from side to side to find a comfortable position to fall asleep in, but the thoughts in my head were too off putting, which made no position comfortable to lay in.

It's marvelous how words can affect you so much.

These were the first genuine warm words I had ever heard from one of the boys, it weren't words that tried to convince me, just honestly words.
It had been a while since I heard them, not coming from my friends or 'mom'.

But eventually after turning around for what felt like ages, I had fallen asleep late at night.

I was now slowly awakening by the loud noises that were coming from the hallway and living room in my apartment as I heard voices talking, things falling and the volume of the television on it's max entering my ears.

But I was laying too comfortably, to even try to make an attempt to quiet the others down.

I had actually sleept peacefully, despite the struggle to fall asleep.

I was now laying in my usual position, as to hugging a pillow while on your side, crossing your leg and arm over the pillow and squishing your face into the normally soft pillow. I felt the blanket tightly weighing down on me, wrapping me in warmth.

My eyes were still too tired to open and I felt my head moving up and down slightly as I heard a small pounding sound.

...Wait I'm what?!

The sound from outside of the room seemed to be quieting down, but within a few seconds I heard the scolding voice of Seokjin. "Yah, Namjoon-ah, can't you even keep a damn pillow attached to itself!? Seriously how haven't you lost your own head yet?!". Seokjin's voice was heard from the hallway.

But his voice was overpowered by the laughter of Hoseok and Jimin in the hallway.

As soon as I realized that I was hearing a small pounding sound and that the small up and down movement are caused by a chest, my eyes shot open.
I got faced with the other side of the room from what I was facing last night, now looking the way of the bathroom door.

I realized that the blanket that was weighing down on me, was actually an arm wrapped over me and that I wasn't crossing my arm and leg over a pillow but a body.

Not just a body, it's Jungkook's.

"I'm innocent, Hobi and Jiminie were the ones starting to throw pillows at me!". Namjoon defended himself on the other side of the door. "I was just blocking them". But again the laughter of the two other boys were more overpowering.

Now that I had realized that I was freaking wrapping my limbs around Jungkook, I tried to push myself off of him. But the still sleeping boy was probably thinking something else as I felt the grip of his arm tighten around me and he made a small complaining noice, probably not realizing it.

"Jungkook-ah". I complained, whispering at the sleeping boy for him to wake up and let me go.
I had already unwrapped my leg and arm from him but I couldn't move away as his arm held me on the spot. I tried again pushing myself away from him but all I heard was a complaining sound leaving Jungkook's mouth.

I again tried to push myself away from Jungkook but it didn't work. How strong can a sleeping boy be?

"Ya, Jungkook-ah". I complained and I slowly saw his eyes open and look at me.

"What?". He grumbled tiredly.

"You're invading my space". I said signing with my eyes to his arm, telling him to take them off.