Episode 24

excuse mistakes

Alexis Taylor-Smith
Age : 24
Houston, Texas

"Hey TT." Ja'Seem smiled getting in the car.

"Hey boo, we bout to go granny house." I said pulling off

"My sister mama and sister over there?" He asked

I bit down on my bottom lip and looked at him through the rearview mirror as he looked out the window.

"I don't know." I lied. I didn't know what else to say. It also wasn't my place to tell him the truth of his mom and sister whereabouts.

"My daddy over there?" He asked.

"Yea he there" I replied dryly.

Jamari had been at our mom's house all day stressing about Reagan and Raelyn.

We still couldn't get in contact with her and I was started to get worried.

I pulled up to my mom's house to see Arielle and Khalil walking through the door.

Ja'Seem hopped out the car with his bookbag running in the house.

I sighed and prayed to god because it was about to go down.

Omniscient
Houston , Texas

Ja'Seem ran in the house dropping his bookbag on the floor.

"Boy stop running." Ms. Taylor shouted.

Ja'Seem snickered and quickly walked into the family room.

"Wassup da." He said giving him a head nod.

"Wassup, how school?" Jamari asked.

"It was good, I made a 100 on my math test that mama helped me with." Ja'Seem beamed.

"That's good baby." Ms. Taylor smiled.

She then looked at her son and rolled her eyes. When Alexis told her what her son did she was furious. She was angry that her son couldn't keep his dick in his pants to save his relationship. She loved Reagan like a daughter and Raelyn like a granddaughter. She was also worried because Reagan wouldn't answer any of her calls.

"Where my mama and sister?" Ja'Seem frowned.

Jamari scratched the back of his neck and bit down on his lip.

"Boy don't be a pussy now, speak the fuck up." Ms. Taylor snapped mugging her son.

"Da where my mama and sister?" Ja'Seem asked again now confused.

"I don't know." Jamari shrugged telling the truth.

Even though he didn't know where Reagan was he knew he had to tell his son the truth.

"What you mean? FatFat okay?" Ja'Seem asked.

"Ja'Seem I don't know." Jamari sighed.

"I'm finna slap the fuck out yo dumb ass Jamari, tell him the truth." Ms. Taylor mugged.

Nyla had walked downstairs and she could feel the tension so she hurried up and ended the call with Kambree.

"Teedy, you know where my mama and sister at?" Ja'Seem asked getting worried.

Nyla shook her head and sat next to Alexis who stared at her brother.

"SPEAK UP JAMARI!" Ms. Taylor snapped standing up.

"Seem, Reagan left and she took FatFat." Jamari sighed.

Ja'Seem's heart dropped. He wanted to cry because he only thought the worst.