🌕🌸💫🌟Part 4🌟💫🌸🌕

Amane: Anyway. I'm gonna go get changed. Don't peek Y/N.

You: Why would I want to do that?

Amane: Well you obviously want to see my hot body. Duh.

You: You don't ever change do you Amane. I'm not complaining though. And no. I don't want to see you Shirtless. I'll believe whatever you say you look like.

Amane: Fine. Looks like I'm changing in here.

You: N-No. Out you get.

I started pushing him out of the room but he seemed incredibly stubborn. Then I realised there was a way to bribe him to get out. It isn't amazing but I really don't want to see him get changed. He probably looks really good but I don't think I'm prepared to find out.

You: Hey Amane. If you leave the room then maybe... We could have a sleepover tonight. We haven't had one in a while and you can sleep in my bed~

Amane: W-W-Wait really?

It was pretty funny seeing his reaction. I could practically hear his thoughts. He literally stopped in his tracks and went in the face.

You: Well Yeah. So if you leave then maybe I will consider it.

Amane: I'm going then. See you in a minute Star.

He practically dashed out the room. It worked better than I thought it would. I might actually consider it though. W-Wait. Did he just call me Star? EEEEEEEEEE shut up calm down. He'll hear you. Don't you DARE give him the satisfaction.

- 5 Minutes Later -

Amane: a-and~ Done!

You: Wow. You look nice!

His hair was still messy and he had a baggy black jumper with a red 7 on the front. He also had Dark Blue Jeans and Light up, high top, Trainers. If anything he looked hot but telling him would just boost his ego and if anything just lead to teasing. I can't take his teasing.

Amane: Wow means Hot right? I know I am. But LOOK AT THE SHOES!

He literally proceeded to stamp on the floor to see his shoes light up. I have to admit his expression was adorable. The way he looked at the shoes lighting up. His eyes just lit up with joy.

Amane: You ready?

You: Yeah!

Amane: Okay then!

As we walked he slowly intertwined his fingers with mine. It's nice holding hands with someone. We walked to our childhood favourite Ice Cream Shop. It was our favourite because it was the only one that did Amane's favourite Ice Cream. They even decided to tweak it a little and let Amane name it. He named it CosmoPolitan. It wasn't very creative but he loved it so that's what it became. Anyway we finally got to the shop and as soon as we opened the door the workers lifted their heads and smiled.

Worker 1: Hey Amane! Hey Y/N! Well Done at your concert By the way! And Congrats! You two look so cute!

Y/N: Th-Thank You!

Amane: Thanks! The concert went well and I'm so glad she said yes.

Worker 2: So I'm guessing you came for Ice Cream? Cosmopolitan for Amane and F/I/F (Favourite IceCream Flavour) for Y/N?

You: Yeah! I'm surprised you still remember..

Amane: How couldn't they. When we were kids practically the only IceCream you had was F/I/F!

You: Says Mr I Named an IceCream. You got to name a unique ice cream flavour and then that was the only one you had!

Amane: Pfft Fair enough Star. Fair Enough.

Worker 1: Here they are! They're both free. To congratulate you two. And Happy Birthday Y/N!

You: Really? Thank You So Much!

Amane: Yeah Thank You!

Worker 2: No problem. Think of it as a present.

You and Amane: Bye!

- Outside Of The Shop -

You: Hey Amane?

Amane: Yeah?

You: I thought it over and I've decided we can have a sleepover and we can cuddle if you'd like.

Amane: REALLY? THANKS! YAY!

Let me know if you want to see what happens once you two get to your house and if you do wanna see should it stay fluff or should something happen? I'm also gonna post this whole thing on my Oneshots book. Thank You for Reading.