CHAPTER-4

"It is better to stay single and wait for the one that makes sense then to marry someone that makes absolutely no sense. The moment you settle is when the one person that makes all the sense in the world shows up and Satan sits back and enjoys your spiritual meltdown."

Ranveer pov

Today was the worst day of my life. Today the love of my life is going to marry someone else and I can't do anything about it.

I am a number 1 looser; I don't have guts to confront her, to confess my long love to her.

Why Ranveer, why?

Don't you have any shame, the girl you love from your childhood; you can't even confess you undying love to her. Now you will be happy that she is going to be someone else....

From teenage years, you scared every single guy, who came to propose her or even came near her, just because you can't see her with anyone. Possessive much huh?

Now what will you do?

I know she never acknowledge my presence, always ignore me but I can't help it. I LOVE HER.

I FUCKING LOVE HER TOO MUCH THAT ITS GOING TO HURT ON SEEING HER MARRYING WITH THAT MORON... arghh...

But now I know I can't do anything. She will never be mine. but now just to make my stubborn heart realize that she is no longer belong to me, I have to go to her wedding and have to watch all the events from my own freaking eyes, which can help me in moving on.

I wear my new blackberry blue three piece suit, my black patent leather oxfords (shoes), my favorite patek Philippe (watch). I set my hairs with gel and hair cream and I am ready to go.

 I set my hairs with gel and hair cream and I am ready to go

Ranveer dress

Yes, Ranveer you can do it..

I enter the venue with my family. My family have 4 people. My dad Mr. Rahul Kapoor, my mom Mrs. Ruhi Kapoor, me Ranveer Kapoor and last my younger brother who is two years younger than me Gautam Kapoor.

We all went to meet Ram uncle (Ishika's dad) and Arohi aunty (Ishika's mom). They don't look happy, they all seems disappointed, tensed and angry. What happened to them?

"What happen Ram? Why are you so tense?" my dad asked to uncle.

"Oh Rahul, you came-" before completing the sentence uncle begin sweating, suddenly he fainted.

"Ranveer call the doctor." Dad shouted.

I call the doctor, and ask him to come urgently. He said he will be here in 5 minutes.

Doctor came, check him and said "he got a panic attack. Please don't give him any kind of stress and he will wake up in few minutes." After saying doctor went out.

"Arohi Bhabhi (sister-in-law) you tell me what happen? Why are you all tensed?" dad asked Arohi aunty.

"Brother, emm.. Groom has ran away from the wedding. His parents have come few minutes earlier and said that Rudra ran away and has given this letter for Ishika. And they had gone." Aunty said making all us shocked.

"What? Why? How?" dad said.

Dad takes away the letter from aunty and read it, then mom read it and after I take it and read and got completely shocked. What kind of bullshit stunt has this idiot has tried, just because of him uncle got attack...

"Does Ishika know about it?" dad asked.

"no." aunt said.

"What? Are you planning on not to tell her.?" Dad asked.

"No, Rashika will be going to tell her about this." Aunt said and starts sobbing, and then mom went to her to comfort her.

Rashika went to Ishika, everyone was standing in silence. After 10 minutes, she came, looking out of this world, just by single glance at her my heart skip a beat, I just love her but never able to tell her.

She is the love of my life, because of her I never dated anyone, though girls drool over me but I never look towards them, where I go my eyes were just looking for her. Cause I had just already given my heart to her....

"Dad." My angel, Ishika speak which came out in a whisper, she had tear in her eyes. I can't see her like this, I want to hug her, take away her every pain but can't do that.

"dad." She again speaks in little high voice, aunty turn towards her glairing her. I know they all are angry, but I don't understand, how it is her fault.

"Mom what happen to dad?" she asked.

No one answer her as uncle wake up, dad start comforting him but uncle was adamant that he tell her about him that he is not good for her but she never listen, now what he did. He leaves her alone on her wedding day that too for a role....

"Everything is going to be okay. Don't worry I will do something." Dad said to uncle.

"What will you do?" uncle asked him.

Dad said "give me half an hour, I will do something.... Will get another boy to marry Ishika.... This marriage will be held today itself."

"What do you mean by....there will be a wedding today? Who will get ready to get married at such short time?" uncle asked in disbelief.

From where did the groom going to come, I wish I have guts to speak that I wants to marry her. But I don't know why every time my tongue got tied inside my mouth.

"I have a boy I will talk to him....but...are you ready Ishika?" Dad asked Ishika.

"Yes, if the boy is ready, I am fine then. I am so sorry dad and mom I will do anything to make you happy and to protect our family reputation." Ishika said to them.

____________________________________________________________________

FINALLY WE GET TO KNOW ABOUT THE LOVEOF HIS LIFE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

UPDATE SOON...................... 

____________________________________________________________________