Chapter 57

A pounding feeling was present in Taehyung's head as the boy slowly began to open his eyes. The brunette's eyelids felt heavy and it felt as if someone had been stabbing his head countless of times. However Taehyung slowly began to become more and more awake and it took a while but eventually the young lawyer managed to open his beautiful brown eyes.

Immediately as the brunette opened his eyes he closed them again due to the brightness of the room he was in. A big lightbulb was illuminating the whole room and a deep sigh left the brunette's mouth. This light definitely didn't do anything good for his already massive headache.

Slowly however the young lawyer began to open his eyes more and more and fortunately for Taehyung it didn't take long before his eyes were completely adjusted to the lighting in the room. The boy immediately began to look around the unfamiliar room as soon as he opened his eyes and a deep sigh left his mouth.

The room Taehyung was currently in wasn't much bigger than his own apartment. A simple brown carpet was covering the floor and apart from two chair and a couch the whole apartment was dull and empty. It looked as if no one had lived her for at least the last few months and somehow that didn't make Taehyung feel any safer. Now no one would ever find him.

Another painfull sting began to infiltrate Taehyung's head and the boy immediately tried to raise his hand to grab his head. However as soon as the brunette tried that he immediately felt his action getting stopped by an unknown force. Quickly the young lawyer looked down and tears began to pool in his eyes the moment he realized that his feet and hands were bound to the wooden chair he was currently sitting on. No way he would ever get out of here himself, especially not as long as he was trapped on this chair.

Desperately the boy began to look around to try and find any form of life around him. Maybe if someone would see him then they could send the police to rescue him. However the neighborhood the brunette was being held in was known to be almost completely abandoned due to the gangs that roamed the streets here during the night and thus there was absolutely no chance for anyone to find him.

Tears slowly began to roll down the young lawyer's cheeks once the faces of his friends and family began to fill his mind and a loud sob left the boy's mouth. Taehyung was kidnapped by Jungkook's worst enemies and there was no way those two would let him out of here alive. No, Taehyung was pretty sure his life was going to end way too soon.

Suddenly the door to the apartment Taehyung was currently trapped in opened and immediately the brunette looked towards the door while a hint of fear mixed with hope filled his chest. This would either be very bad or amazingly good. Either Sehun or someone who could rescue him would enter the room.

However much to the dissapointment of the young lawyer it was indeed Rosé and Sehun who had opened the door to the dull apartment and immediately the brunette's eyes grew big. The fact that those two were here right now didn't mean anything good.

Slowly Taehyung's heart began to stammer in his chest and his breathing became more and more irregular. However the young lawyer tried his best to not let any of these two horrible people notice how scared he actually was. If he put up a though show maybe Sehun and Rosé knew that they shouldn't mess with him.

A sly smirk was visible on Sehun's face as he layed his eyes on the boy that was bound to a wooden chair. The boy was truly a sight to see and the fact that this brunette meant so much to his little brother made the fact that Sehun had been able to kidnap him even more fun. This small boy was the one thing that would make Jungkook get down on his knees for Sehun. It would just be a matter of time before Jeon Corporations would finally be his.

With big steps the older Jeon brother quickly walked towards where Taehyung was sitting, that annoying smirk still present on his face. Immediately the young lawyer's eyes grew big and he began to wiggle his hands and legs around fiercly to try and loosen the tight grip the ropes had on them but it was to no use. Before Taehyung had even had the chance to free himself Sehun had harshly grabbed his chin before he pushed the boy's head to the side in order to properly take in the boy's features.