Chapter 17

"Friends Share"

Y/N'S POV

I wake up in Draco's arms and smile. He sleeps so peacefully. I kiss his forehead and brush my fingers through his hair. His eyes slowly open and he looks up at me.

"Sorry for waking you up." I say.

"It's okay darling." He smiles.

My stomach quickly starts to hurt and I feel my head start to ache.

"How much did I drink last night?" I groan.

"A lot y/n." He laughs.

I run to the bathroom and put the lid of the toilet seat up. I feel my stomach move and I start to throw up. Draco runs in quickly behind me and holds my hair back.

"Why did you let me drink so much?" I continue to throw up.

"You insisted that I let you drink more!" He argues.

"Can you put my hair up please." I put my head down on the seat.

I hand him a black scrunchie and he ties my hair in a low ponytail.

"I'll go get you some water." He kisses my cheek and runs out of my dorm.

He comes back in a couple seconds with a water bottle and an ice pack.

"Put this on your head it will make your headache feel better." He hands me the ice pack.

"How do you know all of this?" I ask.

"Oh c'mon you know me, I like to party." He laughs.

"Yesterday you didn't drink that much though."

"Because I want to take care of you." He start to play with my hair.

"Oh shut up." I laugh.

Once I feel better, Draco and I go to the common room. Pansy was sitting on Astoria's lap so Draco pulled me onto his lap.

"Y/n are you ready for later today?" Pansy smiles.

"Ready for what?"

"Dress shopping!" Astoria says.

"Oh that's today? What time?" I ask.

"We will probably go around 3pm if that is okay with you." Pansy says.

"Yeah that should be good." I say.

"Hey girls." A boy says from behind us.

I turn around and it is Theo Nott.

"Get the fuck away from us." I spit.

"But don't you want to finish what we started in your dorm yesterday?" He grins.

"You mean how I beat you up because you tried to get on top of me? I'd love to knock the shit out of you again."

"Oh c'mon baby you know what really happened." He laughs.

Draco pushes me off his lap and walks up to Theo.

"Don't be jealous Draco. You should know how good she is in bed. Friends share, out of everyone you should know that." Theo says.

Draco punches him in the nose and he whines. Theo throws a punch but it was weak. Draco punches Theo one more time and he falls to the ground. Draco kicks him in the stomach repeatedly.

"Draco you can stop now." I say.

He ignores me and keeps kicking him.

"Draco stop!" I yell.

I run over to him and pull his arm but he doesn't budge. Pansy helps me pull him away and he finally stops.

"What the hell Draco!?" I yell.

He doesn't say anything and he runs to his dorm.

"Oh my god he is so dramatic." I roll my eyes.

Pansy and Astoria laugh and I sigh.

"I'll meet up with you guys later." I say.

I go to Draco's dorm and he is laying on his bed face down.

"Draco." I say.

He doesn't answer. I walk over to him and sit down on his bed. He looks up at me and pulls my face to his and kisses me. I get on top of him and continue to kiss him. I pull away for a second and look into his eyes.

"He started it." He says.

"I know Dray. It's okay." I giggle.

He traces his finger across my shirt and grins.

"Can I ask you something?" I say.

"Of course."

"What did Theo mean when he said that you know all about sharing?" I ask

"Do you want me to be completely honest?" He asks.

I nod and he grabs my hand and plays with my fingers.

"Theo and I both used to like Victoria. She started dating Theo and I told him that friends share so Tori and I started hooking up. She fell for me and Theo got mad but I lost feelings for her. She was just a hookup to me I promise." He explains.

I feel my heart stop. What if I am just a hookup to him? That is stupid though right? He actually likes me. Right?

"Okay. Thank you for telling me." I say.

I get up and try to walk away but he grabs my wrist.

"I'm sorry. Please stay. I've never liked someone as much as I like you." He says.

He sounds so genuine and I just can't leave him.

"Ugh I hate how soft I've made you." I laugh and lay back down on him.

"How could you have made me soft if I'm always hard for you." He starts to pull my shirt off.

I freeze in shock from what he just said and he laughs. He starts to undress me and I pull off his shirt. He takes off my bra and underwear and kisses flips us so he is on top of me. He kiss down my body leaving marks everywhere. He gets down to my V-line and kisses across it.

"Let me pleasure you." He looks up at me.

"How could I say no?" I smile.

He goes back down and spreads my legs. He starts circling his tongue around my clit. I grab onto his bedsheets and moan under my breath. He starts using this thumb to pleasure my clit and he starts to eat my out. I moan louder and my legs start to shake. My legs start to close but Draco holds them open. I moan again but the door opens and Blaise and Tom are coming in.

"Shit." Draco says and covers my body with a blanket.

"Oh fuck uh... sorry we didn't mean to interrupt." Blaise covers his eyes.

"Do you want us to come back later or-" Tom says.

"It's fine we can just finish this later." I say. "I have to go dress shopping soon anyways."

Draco hands me my clothes and I get dressed under the blanket.

"Oh Pansy told me to meet her in the common room at 3pm." Blaise says.

"What time is it right now?" I ask.

"2:45" Tom says.

"I should probably leave soon Draco." I say.

Draco pulls me towards him and kisses me. I love how he can't keep his hands off me.

"Okay that's enough kissing for right now." Tom laughs.

I roll my eyes and kiss Draco's forehead and leave his dorm. Pansy and Astoria are still on the couch.

"Hey girls." I say.

They turn around and smile at me.

"Ready to go?" She smiles.

"Ready."