Chapter 13

'People only get mad and defensive about certain topics when they know they are guilty.'
~ Unknown

'Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone-
We find it with another.'
~Thomas Merton.

____________________

As days continued to change with soft warmth blooming in the hearts of three soulmates, there interactions and the attraction in their hearts towards each other started to grow too.

Aiyana, who now always looked lively and cheerful like a blooming peony, was happy as never.

With their level of 'like' on a whole different level, there was no moment between them where the other didn't feel their heart vibrating in happiness and bliss.

Azazel too, now looked mostly relaxed due to spending time with his mate, which resulted in the council members distributing food across the kingdom in order to express their thanks to God, who they thought finally, for a temporary time, made their king a little normal.

There were actually many among the council members who spectaculated that maybe King Azazil found the love of his life, so now he was happy. They were thought as mentally stressed as soon as they said this, while others smacked their heads for this stupid fantasism.

"Seriously, how can that tyrant know how to love? Maybe he found a new hobby so he is busy and refreshed." the werewolf king said.

Other council members, though reluctant, bought this theory, but not completely. Although it really didn't stop the creative pupils from their colorful imaginations.

Well whatever the case, the council members were happy and relieved that no country is being removed (destructed by Azazel and beast) from the map of earth.

Some were crying in happiness every night before sleep. Some were visiting holy places with their families so that the blessing of peace would prevail for long.

Seriously, these crazy pupils!! But still, it wasn't there fault, as Azazel was really a psycho minded person who would kill anybody in his boredom. So this was somewhat a normal(?) reaction for them.

Currently, it was Valentines day and love was selling everywhere. Cough! I mean love cards and gifts were being sold everywhere. Be it already lovers, soon to be lovers, or husband and wife, even old couples were blooming like roses in this affection filled day.

Hand in hand, couples filled all the places, be it roads, parks, malls or restaurants. There was literally no place where love was not in the air. Making the single people more lonely and feel like third wheelers.

Unbeknownst to Azazel, the Witch Queen and Vampire King had betted on the matter of him having a lover or not when Azazel had cleared out all his schedule on this day.

According to the cheeky Vampire King, Azazel has found his love and was going to visit her on this lovers day. And in accord to Queen Witch, he was just going to bomb different parks where lovers will roam. Today is valentines day after all.

They had betted their precious antique family artifacts on the bet. (Of course the artifacts were kept hidden from the eyes of Azazel. That bloke had even snatched away the treasures from the Queen of England.)

Coming back to the lovers.

Gifts were always exchanged between Azazel and Aiyana. But still, today was valentines day, so a different surprise was prepared for Aiyana by Azazel.