Chapter 16

'She wore flowers in her hair and carried magic secrets in her eyes.'
~Arundhati Roy

'It's not being in love that makes me happy. It's the person that I'm in love with does.'

____________________

After they had finally reconciled, with a promise that he would never keep any secret from her, both just continued to lay in each others arms and relish their warmth upto their hearts desire.

Also, Azazel has, from long ago transported them back to her room.

After some time, Aiyana finally moved away from Azazel's arms and gave him an excited smile.

Wait here. I have a gift for you.

She started searching her room for the gift to not find it, only to realize that it must be on her bed. She was just holding it some hours ago. And true to her thoughts, the pendant laid on her duvets, shining due to its color as the moonlight fell on it.

How could she not see this shining jewelry??

Maybe because there was another more attractive being beside it. Azazel. She giggled at her silly thoughts.

Azazel saw her giggling to herself and then climbing on the bed with a smile. She took something from beside her and then showed it to him.

It was a purple love shape encrusted silver crescent moon pendant

It's my Valentines gift for you. She signed to him biting her lips in shyness.

He stared at the pendant with his deep eyes and then signed her to wear it on his neck.

Aiyana was surprised but she was quick to stand on her knees, as she closed the distance between them. When her face was really close to his, making her blush and his heart feel warm, she smoothly clipped the pendant on his neck and backed away.

How does it look? He asked her while smirking naughtyly.

In response, she stared at him. From his mesmerizing amethysts to his sneaky smile, to his enchanting chest figure clad in a black garment upon which her given purple pendant was shining, he looked gorgeous.

While blushing on her own thoughts, she signed him a beautiful. Azazel laughed deeply at her shyness and attention, his eyes filling with mirth.

All of a sudden, Aiyana freezed. This caught his attention and when he was about to ask her of what had happened to which she looked so conflicted about, she beat him to it.

I don't have any gift for him. She signed exasperated.

Who? Azazel asked confused.