Chapter 24

'Without stupid people, we would have no one to laugh at.
So take time to thank a stupid person for their contribution.'
~Anonymous

'Ignorance can be educated and crazy can be medicated but there is no cure for stupid.'
~Unknown

'What I do when I see someone pretty is, I stare, I smile, then when I get tired I put the mirror down'
~Unknown

"A cop pulled me over and said 'Papers'
So I said 'Scissors, I win!' and drove off.
~Unknown

'My biggest problem is that the left part of my brain has nothing right in it. And the right part of my brain has nothing left in it.'
~Anonymous

___________________

It was early morning and the palace, the magnificent abode of King Azazel, was shining with all its wonder due to the extremely satisfying hard work of the palace servants.

The lavish and extravagant palace was a priceless beauty on its own. Made of the most precious and rare gems, stones and metals on earth, it was like a exotic rose with so many thorns impossible to approach.

It was just a wonder for the eye. Only to be seen but never to be entered. The reason was very simple.

Who in their right mind would want to enter the Devil's lair? Unless one wants to commit suicide of course.

Not to forget, the whole palace was dark, cold and creepy. It was no doubt beautiful, yes. But it still gave chills to anyone who ever entered its threshold.

But nowadays, the once creepy haunted palace looked like a complete out of a fairy tale fantasy palace.

The once warily terrified servants now looked happy and contented. Instead of being silent, they now talked, laughed and gossiped all to their hearts fill.

The reason was quite simple.

Their Queen, Aiyana.

After her arrival, the whole palace had seen a side of their King that they had never witnessed before.

He would laugh and have fun without any bloodshed, which was a miracle on its own, as he had never even smiled without murdering someone. All because of staying with his mate, their Queen.

Not only that, their soon to be Queen was really kindhearted and merciful towards them.

The once death anticipating air in the palace due to the reason being anyone could die at any moment in the Devil's house, had completely dissipated into flowery fragrance and lively smiles.

While the maids were gossiping with praises about their new Queen, the three soulmates were still sleeping in their chamber.

On a vast royal blue bed inside the vintage style themed King's chamber, laid a beautiful girl within the arms of her soulmates.

Aiyana's dream had just ended and she had opened her eyes to see half of her body on Azazel's front while he had trapped her head in his chest, keeping his one hand on her hair and the other on her waist. Their limbs were totally tangled together.

Instead of untangling herself from him, the now wide awake girl was busy admiring her lover's handsome facial features while he slept.

And within a moment, she felt asleep again while cuddling to his warm chest in the frost cold morning.