⁷ TOUCH

AFTER THE TWO VOLLEYBALL DORKS found out the reason the girl walked around half-naked, Atsumu constantly brought it up—describing how her luscious breasts were flawlessly sculpted in the heavens above. Sakusa grew irritated having to hear it every single time their team was on a break, lunch, and in the locker room.

     "Can you shut up already? Go fuck someone if you're so goddamn horny," he glared.

     "Just watch. I bet yer gonna start likin' her or at least fuck her," the older twin scoffed.

     "Highly doubt it," he mumbled, rolling his eyes for the nth time that day. Sure, he did find her really pretty, but is that enough to like her? He thought Momo was cute upon first meeting her, but her personality made her ugly—especially after what she did to his dear roommate.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

As the Kiyoomi got home, he quietly opened the front door seeing the girl in a deep slumber on the couch. The television was on, and he noticed an empty glass on a coaster with a small bottle of medicine beside it. Then he glanced at her clothes, shorts and a zip-up hoodie, and a mask covering half of her face. By the looks of the beads of sweat forming on her forehead, he assumed she might have a fever. More than likely from walking in the rain the other day.

Before he went any closer, he took out his own mask from his pocket securing it around his ears. He carefully sat on the edge of the couch where her legs were, and hesitantly placed the back of his hand on her neck. Her body temperature seemed a little warmer than what a normal one should be, then he instantly squirted some hand sanitizer from the big bottle on the coffee table onto his hands. Sakusa turned off the TV, putting the remote back. Then his eyes wandered from her heaving chest to her bare legs as he remembered the feeling of her skin when he unhooked her bra.

He couldn't particularly describe why he liked it except the fact that it felt clean. And just staring at her thighs looked so fucking good to touch, too. They were almost calling out to him, just begging for him to feel them. Sakusa unconsciously moved his hand, gently placing it on her thigh that was closest to his body. Right away, his fingertips tingled with excitement along with his heartbeat quickening.

He trailed the pads of his fingers slowly moving upwards, not once losing his concentration off of them. He softly caressed her inner thigh, the feeling was warm and inviting, and he wanted more. To roam his big hands all over her breathtaking figure, never neglecting any other part of her. The curly-haired boy retrieved his hand back as she shuffled, slightly turning her head to the side, yet didn't wake up.

He realized what he just did, and how perverted it would seem if she caught him. The wing spiker immediately stood up grabbing his bag, then walked straight to his room. Pushing the thought out of his mind, he ordered takeout before showering. Sakusa entered his gorgeous marble bathroom, stepping into the shower room. He closed the transparent glass door, and turned on the water as it fell from the ceiling-mounted shower head.

Afterwards, he changed into his house clothes, and right on cue, he received a text notifying him that his food was here. He put on a mask, then went to the door to pay. A teenaged girl held his order, and was mesmerized by the man that stood before her-his perfect curls, his intimidating yet sexy eyes.

     "How much do I owe you?"

     "Hm? Oh, um—" she scrambled, nervously checking the receipt, then showed it to him. He nodded as he opened his leather wallet counting his bills, adding a tip for the young girl. He stuck his hand out to her with the money, but saw her gaze fixed on something behind him. He followed her line of vision seeing his roommate in the same position she was in earlier. The delivery girl noticed how she was staring, and looked back to the male.

     "Sorry," she awkwardly chuckled, taking the crisp papers from his hand. She gave him the brown paper bag, and he mumbled a quiet, "Thank you."

     "She's so lucky."
     "Beg your pardon?"

     "I-I didn't mean to say that out loud, sorry. I was saying that your girlfriend is lucky," she said, her whole face turning bright pink. Sakusa did not say anything else, but slowly nodded feeling a little uncomfortable. He closed the door, then went into the dining room starting to remove the lids off the containers.

He sighed deciding to wake her up, so she could eat a proper dinner. He made his way to the couch, leaning down as he poked her shoulder. One time was not enough, so he did it again a little harder. The female's brows scrunched together with her eyes fluttering open, she saw Sakusa standing next to her. "Come eat," he spoke in a calming voice.

She sat up, looking around the room realizing the sun set a while ago. She remembered watching a movie subsequent to taking medicine, but did not realize she fell asleep. "What time is it?" she mumbled, stretching her arms.

     "Passed seven. C'mon," he replied going back into the kitchen, and she tiredly followed him. She went to her usual chair, then he pushed one of the styrofoam bowls towards her.

     "You're sick, aren't you?"
     "A-A little. My boss sent me home."

The girl did not mind forcing herself to work, but she also thought about how it could affect Sakusa. Knowing his hatred to germs, she wanted to take care of her illness right away in hopes to prevent him from getting sick, too. "Take this after you finish eating," he said, handing her a different type of medicine from the one she took earlier. "And don't worry about cleaning up. Just take a shower, and get some rest."

This moment was another time of the many that he gave her butterflies, the same naked wings tickling ever corner of stomach. Sakusa caught the big grin on her face that she tried to hide, and he softly smiled at her reaction. Truthfully, it was no big deal-it did not mean anything. He just did not want to catch what she had, so he was taking precautions to help her get better.

While the two ate in silence, she recalled a dream she had when she was asleep on the couch. She suddenly jerked causing the male to look at her weirdly. "What's wrong?" he asked.

     "Oh, nothing, sorry. I just remembered what I dreamt of when I was sleeping," she responded.

     "What happened?" he questioned, stuffing a piece of meat in his mouth.

     "Um," she chuckled, trying to put the parts of her dream together. "Well, there was this huge spider crawling up my leg. And even when I tried to kill it, it wouldn't die."

The boy turned his head to the side concealing his flustered state, definitely sure that was when he touched her thigh, though he did not say anything. What if she knew what he did, but wanted him to admit it? The female saw him looking away and thought, maybe he felt uncomfortable being around her since she was ill, so she quickly finished her food. She drank the medicine, then placed her glass in the sink. "Thank you for dinner," she softly smiled before hurriedly going to her room, yet he was too embarrassed to realize how fast she left.

When he finished eating, he threw the styrofoam bowls in the trash and washed the dishes. Sakusa turned off the lights, and went to his room getting ready for bed. As he laid in his California king-sized bed, he brushed the pad of his thumb against his four fingertips imagining his hands were in contact with her bare skin again. And after the incident of her walking around in minimal clothing, he craved her more and more.

But the question is, why?