Dreams Come True

Peter' POV
Being in Mr. Stark's workshop was a dream come true. Part of me wanted to hop up and down on the elevator, but carrying my stuff didn't allow for that. So instead I bounced on my heals a bit to control my excitement.

The only thing keeping me from going full out fan boy was probably the fact that I still had flaky skin on my shoulder from where he shot me.

Yeah. Probably best not to work on my web shooters today.

Since we had taken a different elevator to get to Mr. Stark's work shop we got there very fast. I'm guessing it was a private elevator from just him and possibly the Avengers. Finally the door opened.

It was amazing.

"Wow." I whispered.

"Impressive. Right?" Mr. Stark asked. He looked around the room as if taking inventory of it.

"Totally." I said, laying eyes on a white broad. It had two different hand writings. One in purple and one in red. If I had to take a guess I'd say Dr. Banner was the purple writing.

I also noticed a equation was wrong.

"Hey kid! You can put you stuff down here!" Mr. Stark said, moving some stuff of a desk. "Then can we look at your A.I?"

"Sure!" I said, putting the laptop on the table. I shoved my backpack underneath. I opened laptop. It was much nicer then my old one and the screen wasn't cracked in the corner.

"Good morning, Karen." I said, bringing up her program file.

"Hello Peter."

"What can she do?" Mr. Stark asked.

"Well... that's the thing. She doesn't really have a specific job yet. I was planning on giving her a bot to control. Cleaning bot?" I said trying to come up with a good excuse to have made a A.I.

"Oh, so you've been trying to get the program out of the way." Mr. Stark said. He nodded as if that made sense.

"Exactly!"

"We can work on a bot for her to control today."

Oh shoot. Except she doesn't have any cleaning function in her program. Oops.

"Sounds great! I just need to finish a few lines of program first!" I said pulling up a file.

"Ok great! Just let me know when we can start building." He said, walking over to another desk a few feet away.

I quickly added a new file and titled it 'Did you wash your H A N D S'. I chuckled a bit. Mr. Stark would never even know about other stuff like aim accuracy or the GPS or the crime tracker in her system.

After getting a little help from Ned (who thought it was hilarious that I needed a cover up) I had the file filled with cleaning protocols.

I also made it so she could host multiple objects. Not at the same time. She would just be able to jump back and forth.

"Mr. Stark?" I said looking around.

"Mr. Stark?" I asked. I saw a white board had been moved over to where he was earlier. I walked closer to it. "Mr. Stark?"

A small bang came from behind the board. Mr. Stark started backing away waving smoke. He was coughing.

"Mr. Stark! Are you okay?!" I asked he waved off the question, still coughing.

"Yeah kid. I'm good." He said. "Just accidentally blew up some chemicals. Nothing harmful."

"Oh. Well I'm done with the programming."