Happy Birthday ⚠️Smut⚠️

AN: This chapter has smut so if you don't want to read that just skip this chapter. There isn't anything overly important to the story line in this chapter so it's ok to skip this chapter.

*Time skip to your birthday*
~Natasha~
It was Y/N's birthday today. We were going to throw her a surprise party so it was my job to distract her. It wasn't going to be hard as she was a heavy sleeper now and slept till around mid day. I layed in bed next to Y/N watching her sleep peacefully. She woke with a start and I smiled at her bringing a smile to her face. "Hey sleepy head." I call her by the name I've given her when she wakes up. She throws her pillow at me. Which I catch and hit her with it. She makes an attempt to grab it but I pull it back and then hit her again. She puts her arms up in defence as I bombard her with her pillow. Y/N is laughing under her arms. Y/N goes quiet which confuses me so I stop hitting her "Are-" she crash tackles me and we land in the floor with a thump. I try and wiggle out from underneath her but she has me pinned. Honestly I'm not sure if I should be scared. She looks like she may be having an episode. Bucky said that could happen. She glared at me with her dark eyes. Her hair still shoulder length. She leaned down towards my neck and my heart beat faster. Y/N playfully bit me. She leaned back up and let out a small giggle. I sighed in relief. She let her guard down so I switched. I leaned down and kisses her. "What do you want for your birthday babe," I asked her. She smiles at me. "You," she answers. "Let's take it to the bed shall we." I get up of her and she stands up. I lock the door so nobody will interupt this time.

Door locked and clothes off. I walked over to Y/N who was standing next to the bed unsure. I smiled and pushed her down getting a giggle from her. I was on top and pinning her down. I quite enjoyed being on top. I traced my tongue down her body. I got below her belly button and Y/N bucked her hips. I moved back up to her face and kissed her passionately. I asked for entrance which she gave and I stuck my tongue down her throat. She moaned into me. I loved hearing Y/N moan. I stroked her body with my fingers and went near her core. I lightly touched her clit which made her whine at my teasing. I got two fingers ready and I lined them up. Once it felt right I shoved them in which made her buck her hips towards me and moan really loud. She bit her lip to stifle it. "I like hearing you moan Y/N, you don't have to be quiet." I tell her. I pull out a little then go back in and keep pumping in and out. Each time earning a moan from Y/N. I see her moans quieten and she smirks at me then switches us. I smiled at her and she then returns the favour. I mean and scream louder each time. "That's right baby scream my name," Y/N tells me and I oblige.

Y/N and I were having fun but it was ruined by a knock in the door. "Can you two shut up? We've got a freaking child with us!" Tony's annoyed voice came through the door. A second later I heard, "I'm not a kid Mr Stark!" Coming from Peter.

~Tony~
Today was Y/N's birthday and Nat was to distract her once she had woken up. We were setting up the decorations in the lounge room while Wanda and Vision baked and cooked.

It was nice and peaceful till midday when moans and screams came from down the hall. Wanda who was cooking, glanced at Vision and giggled. Steve looked wide eyed around the room. Stupid he was. I glanced at Peter he had a look of curiosity on his face. I groan in annoyance. I can't take it any more and I storm to their room. I knock furiously on the door. "Can you to shut up? We've got a freaking child with us!" I yell through the door. "I'm not a kid Mr Stark!" Peter yells down the hall. I roll my eyes and stomp back to the lounge.

~You~
After being rudely interrupted you and Nat get up and get dressed in some clothes. Nat wraps her arm around you and you both walk to the lounge. Somethings cooking. It smells good. You see Vision and Wanda cooking things in the kitchen. Wanda looks at you and you ask her, "What's cooking, good looking?" She smiles at that. "Your birthday food." Wanda replies as she turns around to take a cake out of the oven. The scent of the food hits you and your mouth starts to water. Your hand unconsciously goes to grab something from a platter and Nat smacks your hand away. "Sorry," you giggle.

The food is done and everyone is sitting at the table eating to their hearts content. Once dinner was over Wanda excused herself and went into the kitchen as Pepper started to clear the table. Pepper came back with clean plates and cutlery. Wanda finally came back with a big decorated cake with candles already lit. The icing was chocolate and you get the inside was too. Everyone started chanting, "Happy Birthday to you!" You had a big smile on your face. As every one finished singing, you took a deep breathe and exhaled blowing all the candles out at once. "Make a wish" Peter cried from across the table. You giggles and silently wished for a happy life with Natasha. As you finished the thought Nat slipped her hand into yours which made you smile more. You cut the cake and plates are passed around. "Damn Wanda this is some good cake!" You exclaim, mouth full of food. She beams at you and nods in gratitude.

After the food there is drinking and silly games. After midnight you finish your laughing drunken state and feel dead. Nat notices and takes you to bed. You lay there tired and you cuddle. "Thank you for the best birthday babe," you mumble. "I love you Y/N, you deserved this," Nat replies. You try and say 'I love you' back but your tired and it comes out in gibberish.