Chapter 48

(smut scene in this chapter, honestly the whole chapter might just be a smut scene. Yea this entire chapter is one big smut scene lol)

I led Finn upstairs to my bedroom so we could spend some time together I saw him looking slightly unsure making me smile at him.

"You afraid I'm gonna bite handsome?" I asked with a smirk as I walked into my room. Shouldn't I be the one afraid of getting bitten here? Nah, that would be fun...

He smirked back "if anything I'm afraid I would bite you" he said jokingly but I could see that was his real concern.

I just smiled at him as I took some sage out of my bedside drawer and lit it.

He raised an eyebrow at me but I just flopped down on the bed after setting it up to burn for a while.

I raised an eyebrow challengingly at him after I got comfortable.

"What if I want you to bit me?" I asked with a mischievous twinkle in my eyes.

I watched as his eyes darkened considerably "I don't want to hurt you" he said with a bit of a strain on his voice. Well, I wouldn't be opposed in the right circumstances but okay...

My smile turned more gently as I took in his genuine concern for my safety. Awww he's too sweet

I let out a small resigned sigh and moved my shirt to the side to show him his brother's mating marks on my shoulders.

"Honey when you bite me it feels amazing. You have to bite me to complete the bond" I said gently. Do I have a biting kink?...No it's a mate thing, I would kill anyone else that tried that shit. 

His eyes darkened more but I could see the conflict in his eyes making me lean up and grab his jacket since he was at the edge of the bed. Yeah, I'm done waiting...

I pulled him on top of the bed before rolling on top of him.

He looked at me in shock but I just grabbed his face and gave him a searing kiss.

Once I pulled away he had a dazed look on his face making me smirk "Finn, you literally can't hurt me, even your beast is unable to hurt me" I said reassuringly.

He looked unsure making me shake my head at him "baby, I love the beast don't hide him. He's a part of you" I said with a sultry smirk on my face as I ground my hips into him slightly. Well, if he doesn't want to let go...then let's test his resolve.

I started kissing down the side of his neck making his grip on my hips slightly tighten.

Once I got to his ear I gave it a small bite before whispering "and I want all of you tonight" into his ear while I ground my hips into his.

He let out a deep growl turning me on even more. Got em...

He immediately sat up with me still in his lap as he grabbed my face and kissed me with hunger making me moan lightly.

He pulled away when I needed air and started kissing down my neck leaving hickeys as he went while his hands gripped my ass tightly probably leaving bruises.

I let out a loud moan.

After a minute he pulled away reluctantly and looked at me with a strained expression on his face like he was holding onto the last bit of his control.

"If you want this to stop you have to tell me now, if we go any farther I won't be able to stop" he said in a low growl.

I smiled at him reassuringly as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my chest against his "I want this, I want you. All of you, let him out baby he won't hurt me" I said while panting slightly.