Chapter 3

As they went up the stairs, they smiled at each other. After everything they have been through this afternoon and morning, they felt like they were at least friends even though both of them deep inside, knew they wanted to be more than friends.

Now it isn't time for emotions and feelings but for delivery so they rang Xyn's bell. A woman appeared into the doorway and suspiciously looked at Joseph and then at Hamlet and said: "There is usually one guy but anyway what delivery do we have now."

The delivery men look at each other and Joseph said: "A package for Xyn Weom and that would be 10 dollars."
The woman looked at them and screamed loud: "Xynia come here IMMEDIATELY."

Then a person came out of the room xe had bangs and glasses. They looked at the boys and gave them 10 dollars and thanked them.

Before they went out of the door the woman asked them: "Well...you, the one with earing, what do you think about our lord and savior God"
Joseph confusedly replied: "Well...I am not exactly a Christian" The woman looked knowingly at him and rolled her eyes: "Just as I expected...Goodbye!" and she closed the door in their faces inside there could be heard that woman and some man were laughing about gays and earrings.

Joseph got really sad and went to the vehicle and Hamlet followed after him asking: "What's wrong?"The man at him with tears treating to spill out of his eyes and said while his voice was shaking: "When I was young, my father and my mother laughed at me when they beat me up and that bough me so many bad memories from my childhood."

Hamlet looked at him with worry and said that he is proud of him and hugged him and finally added: "I have these tickets for the Football League next week and since my buddy is sick...Do you want to go together?
Joseph was so shocked after the hug so he replied a "Yes" while embarrassingly stuttering a little.

After the long workday Hamlet helped Joseph get home after his emotional outburst. Hamlet was just about to leave when he heard his friend ask him if he could stay with him for the night.
Joseph continued: "Only if you want... I mean if you can..." until he heard "Yes, No Problem"

They both woke up in each other arms and looked at each other in the eyes with no embarrassing stares. They got ready for work and ate some store brought breakfast.

Finally, they went to the office. The day was going very slow when suddenly their boss entered the office and she said: "Hey Boys! How's your day going?"
The three talked about work-related stuff and the next delivery routes. She was very happy that they were not fighting and had something in mind.

The day ended and the boys were getting ready for their date... I mean friends meeting. Joseph and Hamlet's hands were touching during the whole game and then Hamlet also laughed at all of Joseph's jokes.

After the game, the guys decided to go have lunch in a nearby restaurant. Hamlet ordered some vegetarian meals while Joseph just ordered a salad and a beer. Hamlet talked about his childhood and how he caught a whole fish when he was only at the age of three years old.
All of a sudden Joseph asked the other men why did he start working at Econt and Hamlet replied thoughtfully:
-"Well... After my parents died. I needed to find a way to earn some money and didn't want to do anything illegal."

Joseph replied with sadness in his voice:
-"I am sorry for your loss, but I started because I needed some money but I had no college degree no one accepted me anywhere else until I was interviewed here in Econt and got the job."

After this thoughtful conversation, they went to the park and rented some water guns and fought each other in a friendly way this time for like 40 minutes. After being hidden behind a tree Joseph finally got tired of waiting and went searching for Hamlet but couldn't find him and then all of the sudden his back was hit by a cold stream of water.
-"Got ya," Hamlet said laughing

They both fell in the grass and laid next to each other when Joseph started talking: "If someone told me and you would have been friends, I would have thought they need to go to a psych ward or even jail."

Hamlet looked and him and felt that now was the time now or never and he grabbed the other man faced and kissed him passionately and the other man replied with the same kind of passion and they were making out in the grass for a full 5 minutes.

-"Well, maybe we can be more then friends. Do you want to be my boyfriend?" said Hamlet even after the make-out session with uncertainty

-"Of course! I would love to!" replied Joseph while kissing him

While looking at the time, they saw it was getting dark, so they picked up all of their stuff and left the park while heading toward Joseph's house.

They laid next to each other and fell asleep both forgetting their rivalry and getting ready to embrace their new relationship.