Chapter 26

Finally this story starts to get interesting this is the longest chapter I've ever written like 5k words

"Auroraaaaaaa!" Regulus groaned knocking against the door of the bathroom resting his head against the wood.

"One sec Reg stop being so pushy!" She shouted through the wood. Regulus let out another sound of exasperation "please be quick Evans mum wont stop pestering about how skinny I am and is trying to feed me to my death!" Regulus cried.

He fell in slightly when the door opened and Aurora stepped out. Regulus stood up agian grinning as he looked Aurora up and down.

She was wearing a plain navy satin dress that ended at the bottom of her thigh with a small slit and lace navy heels with vintage styled earrings.

"Well dont you look lovely" Regulus smirked offering her his arm. "Regulus Arcturus Black do you not have a boyfriend?" Aurora teased as they walked. Regulus chuckled.

"I do but does that mean I am forbidden from appreciating my dearest friends beauty?" He asked playfully as they walked down the stairs towards the music and chattering.

"Not at all, I will treasure your sweet words for as long as my soul lives" she sighed dramatically. Both laughed but Aurora gasped a little when her eyes looked around widely.

They marvelled at the beautiful decorations surrounding them. In the middle of the hall was a huge fern tree with bright glowing lights like little fire flies and a large silver shimmering star, the tree was decorated with silver and navy decorations matching the ribbons threaded into the holly lining the rest of the room.

"Wow" she breathed. The tree must have been at least 10 feet tall. "Told you Narcissa loved christmas, come you've got to meet everyone" Regulus exclaimed pulling her towards the room the commotion seemed to be coming from.

The room was a large living room with atleast 8 sofas and 4 different places to sit in little groups. There were quite a few people Aurora didn't recongize but Regulus was sure to point the out to her.

There was a small group of people sitting in the seats infront of the fire laughing and sipping on expensive alcohol.

Tom and Domminc where among them, there was a women with short dirty blonde hair, she looked pale and delicate like porcelain.

She had deep eye bags and her face was quite skinny so her cheek bones stuck out, she didnt wear much makeup or overly fancy clothes. She was smiling as widely as she could chatting softly to Tom who was holding her hand lightly in his and another four people.

"That's Odette Avery, Eric's mum. And that.." Regulus said pointing to the women beside Domminc with the same beautifully curly hair but hers was shorter and her face was aged but definitely beautiful "is Audrey Carter and beside her is Emilia Zabini and Gryffin Zabini" Regulus said motioning to the couple.

Emilia was a astoundingly beautiful women her skin was flawless to look at like smooth polished mahogany, her eyes were sharp and almond shaped, her hair was not like her sisters it was sleek and straight and as dark as the sky at midnight.

She had a hand resting on her pregnant stomach her other on her husbands shoudler.

Gryffin was a large man of muscle. His skins as also like Mahogany but it didnt gleam the way Emilia's did but he had a large wide smile a kind brown eyes.

Regulus then pointed discreetly to the men standing in the corner of the room talking in low voices.

"That's Abraxas Malfoy" he murmured pointing to a strict looking man with slicken back blonde hair and a receding hair line. He was dressed in a very old fashioned but expensive looking suit.