period

I woke up to a stabbing pain in my stomach, it was a painful laying down, So I tried to get up as I did I fell on my bottom. I hurt so bad to be moving it felt like cramps but it cant be it can be my period now not today, today is Tommy is coming over for a movie and a cuddle since it's date night and I can't cancel again. I tried to get up and back in bed I stood up but felt dizzy so I sat down on my bed. Ugh, now I have to cancel it's so unfair. I went to grab my phone, but as I reached it Thomas walked into my room with two big bags full of stuff in his hands. I growled grabbing my sheets hiding under them away from him. "You okay love?" He asked sitting on my bed pulling down my covers so that he could see me as I laid all curled up in a ball holding my stomach with a teddy bear in my grip on top of a little pool of blood on my white sheets that I didn't notice. "Aww Love," He said picking me up walking me over to my little bathroom placing me on top of the closed lid of the toilet running me a bath of hot water with and a little bit of bubbles. "What are you doing Tom" I groaned a bit in pain from these bloody cramps. "Running my princess a hot toasty bath and changing her sheets for her," He said kissing my forehead leaving the bathroom so that I could get all cleaned up. I just sat there staring at the bath, he turned around to face me and smiled. "Go on" He laughed turning to leave again going to do who knows what in my apartment while I took my bath. I took my bath and after a while Thomas with clean clothes some pads and tampons not that I use the tampons they hurt. "Here you go Love," He said handing me a towel and placing the stuff by the sink. "Aww thank you, Tommy," I said getting out "You know you didn't have to," I said drying of getting dressed. "I know but I wanted to," He said kissing my cheek. I walked out behind him following him to my room seeing it was dark with a fairy light hug all over making it look all cosy and warm with my Laptop open on my bed with a movie ready to play and a lot of snacks scattered all over my bed. I turned around and kissed him softly. "This is amazing I love it" I went to sit down but he pulled me down to lay on top of him and he held me tightly against him as the movie started, he handed me some chocolate and chips and kissed my forehead as we watched the screen.