Chapter 49

I woke up feeling blissfully sore and let out a small grown as I sat up and walked into the bathroom. Holy shit, I can barely walk.

I did my business as quickly as possible when I passed the mirror I looked over my body to see hickeys of all shapes and sizes covering my neck and chest and even some bruises on my thighs and hips. Is that a handprint on my ass?! When the hell did that even happen?! 

Damn, that man is rough, I love it though. I thought as I assessed my body with a little smirk on my face.

I limped back into the bed while grabbing one of Finn's shirts on the way before climbing back into his arms.

He immediately wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his head into my neck where he started leaving light kisses "good morning my love" he said in a gravely morning voice. Oh fuck, that voice does things... Damn am I one lucky bitch.

I giggled lightly "good morning handsome" I said with a satisfied smile on my face.

He pulled away from my neck and gave me a sweet kiss that had my toes curling.

Once we pulled away we cuddled for a bit before reluctantly getting up.

The second I was out of the bed and he had a view of my legs concern coursed through him as he was immediately up and by my side.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked frantically as he pulled his shirt up my body to see the handshape bruises that littered my legs and hip. Fuck no, I wear these with fucking pride! I made Finn Mikealson lose control! Check that shit off my bucket list!

I immediately grabbed his face and brought it so he looked straight at me.

"You did not hurt me, Finn. I loved every second of last night. Human bodies are easy to bruise, this happens to normal humans all the time" I reassured him but he didn't seem sated as his eyes continued to wonder my body worriedly.

"Hey, I'm really okay honey, I'll have some blood in my coffee if that will make you feel better" I said while caressing the side of his face with my thumb.

He leaned into my hands and nodded before running into the closet and getting me a pair of leggings before getting dressed.

Once I had my leggings on he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the kitchen before setting me on the counter. What a gentleman...

He immediately started getting the things for my coffee, luckily I had shown him how to work the Keurig otherwise it would have been a disaster.

I just sat on the counter and watched him work before I heard "oh, for god's sake, really? Even Finn beat me?" Kol whined behind me.

I turned to him and lifted an eyebrow at him. 

He gave me a sheepish smile making me roll my eyes before Finn was in front of me holding a cup of coffee before he bit into his wrist and handed me the cup after he bled into it for a few moments. Yay blood coffee! Coffe with an iron aftertaste, joy. 

I happily took a sip before giving him a quick kiss and turning to Kol who was looking at the coffee confused before he narrowed his eyes at his brother and walked up to me with a concerned look on his face. Oh here comes the drama prince...Obviously the drama king is Nik, no one could beat his rank!

Finn growled at him in warning "it's okay Finn he's just worried" I said reassuringly making Finn back off slightly so his brother could actually touch me.

He looked me over before grabbing my face "are you hurt?" Kol asked concerned as he continued to look over every inch of me he could see.

I gave him a small peck "I'm perfectly fine Kol, I just had a few bruises that Finn wanted to heal" I told him reassuringly.

He turned to glare at Finn but I pulled his face back so he is looking at me "he didn't hurt me. Human bodies bruise extremely easily, it happens all the time. If it happens for humans it will definitely happen when you add in vampire strength" I said calmly.

He huffed and hugged me before reluctantly pulling away while still sending his brother a small glare making me roll my eyes. Drama prince...

Kol sat at the table all huffy for a few minutes before I turned to him suddenly with an idea "how about I let you torture someone today? Would that make you less grumpy?" I asked excitedly.

He raises an eyebrow in interest "and who would we be torturing?" Kol asked while Finn looked at me in confusion.

"The hunter that gave Stefan the dagger, also a grade-A asshole who has been a real pain in the ass with all of my plans" I say with a casual shrug. Johny Boy....It's time to become the hunted! Let the chase begin!

Kol smirks with mischief while Finn just nods and starts making pancakes.

I smirk "we can throw him in the cell with Wes, two dick hunters who thought they were so high and mighty now the very thing they hate most, maybe we should give them to the council?" I ask casually as I sip from my coffee.

"Now you darling are diabolical, no wonder you are made for me" Kol said as he got up and walked between my legs and gave me a sweet kiss before pulling away and sitting back down at the table.

I winked at him before Finn handed me a plate full of chocolate chip pancakes making me squeal in happiness as I jumped down from the counter and immediately started eating as I sat at the table

When I looked at my mates they were both staring at me like I was the cutest thing on the planet making me blush.

"What? Food is the way to get to a girl's heart" I said with a small shrug before digging into my pancakes.

Soon Finn joins us with his own pancakes as he also handed Kol a plate making him look at his big brother in slight shock but Finn just ignored it and got back to his meal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo who ordered the fluff? U also got an idea what next chapter will be lol. I hope u guys liked the little chapter. In my first book, I didn't do enough little interactions so I try and put more of them in this book since it makes the story feel more real. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.

Updated: 11/19/21