˗ˋ 06

╭                                                                 ╮━━━  " 📂  " ‍

━━━ " 📂  " ‍..⃗. ༉

𝙍 𝙊 𝙈 𝘼 𝙉 𝘾 𝙄 𝙉 𝙂

! chapter six ─── ʚĭɞ

╰                                                               ╯

"Jugyeong, I didn't know you got this bus!" Jugyeong looked up to see Miyeon heading towards her

"Jugyeong, I didn't know you got this bus!" Jugyeong looked up to see Miyeon heading towards her. "You weren't on it yesterday so I would never have known."

"Oh.. my sister dropped me off yesterday. Do you live around here?" Jugyeong asked, moving her bag so that Miyeon could sit next to her. "It's quite an expensive area." She said, thinking aloud. Her eyes widened as she realised what she said, instantly apologising.

"Oh no it's fine - my dad has this company." Miyeon shrugged. "So, is there anything else you want to know about Seojun? Or Suho?"

"Huh?" Jugyeong turned slightly pink as she stared at Miyeon.

"I'm just joking - besides it's only natural that you're interested. Unfortunately I can only tell you up to a certain place, a good eleven months are completely out of the question." Miyeon, despite her breakdown the night before, was quite cheery this morning.

Jugyeong, completely unaware of this, could only assume that Miyeon was always like this. "It seems like you were really close.. what happened?"

"You'll find out soon enough." Miyeon smiled, and although nothing about her tone, expression or words were threatening, Jugyeong got the hint and didn't ask any further. "We really must go shopping sometime." Miyeon said, and Jugyeong looked confused.

"Shopping? With me?" She asked.

"It's been forever since I've been shopping here, and it's quite different in New York. I would ask Sooa or Soojin but you always have the nicest lip tints." Miyeon said, and Jugyeong nodded, the pair falling into a lapse of silence.

The bus stopped outside of Saebom High, and the two girls got off. "And you're pretty, so I know you have the best taste in clothes." Miyeon added, glancing at the girl beside her for just a moment, before taking her hand and pulling her up the long path.

She was carrying a pink and blue bag, and it swung as they walk, it brushed again the Hwang girl's leg and she nodded down at it. "What's in there?" She asked.

"I bumped into Suho the other day and got his blazer dirty. I tried washing it in the sink so I took it hole to wash properly." Jugyeong admitted, looking down at the bag. "I'm just glad it came off."

"He can be such a snob." Miyeon frowned for a moment. "I really should stop speaking like I know them, it would give people the wrong impression."

"But.. I thought you did?" Jugyeong questioned, as they entered the school and began to make their way up to the classroom.

"I used to." Miyeon replied as they reached the classroom, watching as Jugyeong peered through the door. "Good luck!" She said, taking Jugyeong's bag before slipping through to door and sitting down in her seat, watching with Sooa as the girl gave Suho the bag.

They then watched, confused, as Jugyeong practically ran to the door, bumping into Seojun who accidentally stood on her toe. Luckily he didn't say anything sarcastic and checked if she was ok, and Miyeon leaned back in her seat, watched as Jugyeong ran away from the classroom.

"She knows she has to come back right?" Miyeon asked, looking over at Sooa, leaning her elbows of Jugyeong's desk. "So, we have sports today, right?"

They did indeed, and soon enough the girls were stood on the field in their sports uniform, playing a game of dodgeball. Miyeon was rather athletic but decided to just have fun with it - and it was, throwing a ball at Sooa and getting her out, catching one from another girl.

Eventually, someone threw the ball a little too hard and it rolled away, Jugyeong running to get it. Seojun, who had being caught out just seconds before, stopped it with his foot.

The girls watched from afar, slightly cautious about how the interaction would play out, and they waited, gasps running through the crowd as Seojun got hit on the head by the ball.

Miyeon bit back a remark about it knocking some sense into him and watched as Jugyeong got the ball, turning around and promptly falling over.

Quickly, her, Sooa and Soojin were by her side, helping her up. "Im Ju, are you ok?" Sooa asked. They fussed over her for a moment, brushing her down and making sure she was alright.

"What a jerk." Soojin said, watching with a look of disgust as Seojun continued walking away.

Jugyeong was staring after Seojun, and Miyeon sighed. "He's like that with everyone." She told her. Jugyeong nodded, and they returned to the game.

And thankfully, there were no more accidents.