𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼.

☾ఌ☽ఌ☾ఌ☽ఌ☾ఌ☽

☾ఌ☽ఌ☾ఌ☽ఌ☾ఌ☽

"𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑦, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑡."

I WALKED OUT of the woods, a baggy t-shirt covering me, each time I transform I make sure to bring extra clothes. Walking out naked into a street full of people is not necessarily something I ever wish to do.

Today was Christmas Eve, I was spending Christmas with Sirius, the Weasleys, Harry, Hermione, and my dad. We all thought getting together might've been fun, and we all knew Sirius needed a little social interaction.

I invited Alice to come over for Christmas as well, since she was a part of the order, but her mum and dad wanted her to stay back.

I dragged my leg while walking towards the house, it was late in the morning, 11:23. I assumed dad had already came back, he was probably worrying where I was since I'm not normally this late.

The truth was I'd just been feeling really sick lately before and after transformation, all I wanted to do was sleep. Even as a werewolf I could still feel human like illness, like stomachaches and headaches. It was much harder to fall asleep when I felt so sickly.

I cut my leg when transforming with my sharp claws, and now I had a big gash in my leg with blood spooling out of it. Hence why I'm dragging my leg and limping.

I cast a spell to reveal Grimmauld Place, while opening up the front door. I heard ruckus down in the kitchen, deciding to make my way down there for my big entrance.

I raised my ear up against the door to hear Molly's worried shouts, "Why don't you transform together? It's much safer, and you don't have to worry about her getting lost!" She exclaimed, rushing around the kitchen.

I heard my dad sigh, "She doesn't like to, she doesn't want anyone seeing her like that..." I frowned, he was right. I didn't like transforming together, I didn't want to hurt him and I didn't want others to see me transformed.

I opened up the door slowly, as Sirius and dad looked up quickly, their eyes widening before dad hurriedly got out of his chair and embraced me in a hug. I hugged him back tightly, moving my leg away so he wouldn't get blood on him. "What took you so long? We were worried sick.." He muttered into my hair.

I only shrugged, while pulling away and giving them a tight lipped smile. I heard Molly gasp behind him as she came rushing to me quickly, while inspecting my leg. I hissed when she put pressure on it.