💋Larry and Sally face x reader

ngl i don't rlly like this one but i also kinda do? so srry this one's kinda hit or miss

When you first moved into the estate, your parents wanted you to meet the neighbors. So you went round to the rooms and greeted everyone with homemade cookies remembering that 'You only get one chance to make a good first impression.'

You had just left the last room after a man called mr fisher who had strange blue hair but nonetheless he was very nice. You were escorted out and he closed the door. You turned around and bumped into someone with blue pigtails and a mask however it fell off when you collided. You both fell on the floor. "Oh! I'm sorry are you ok?" You say standing up and holding out the mask for him to take back. You looked to see he was crying. "Oh no! Did I hurt you?" You say crouching down to him. He looked you up and down and covered his face. "Oh I get it I'm sorry" you gave him the mask and clipped it at the back. "Sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" you say kneeling down in front of him. "You don't seem ..fazed or ..disturbed at all.." he said finally. "What? Of course I'm not, there's no reason to be" you say smiling "I'm Y/N by the way. Well so much for first impressions" you sighed. "I'm sal but my friends call me Sally face. So Y/N what were you doing in my apartment?" He asked.
"Oh you must be Mr fishers son! Yes I'm going around meeting everyone and this was the last one. He said he had a son my age and that is probably see you around.. what a coinkidink that I'd see you literally 2 second after he said it" you laughed nervously "coinkidink?" Sal repeated.
"O right sorry I meant coincidence heh" you giggled.
"You say sorry a lot" he chuckled.
"Sorry..." You smiled. "Wait I didn't mean to say that. I mean: 'yes I suppose I do'" you say trying to sound sophisticated. He chuckled. "Your funny, I bet Larry likes you" you tilted your head
"Who's Larry?" You asked.
"I though you met everyone in the building?"
"So did I" you say running a finger over your chin (🤔)
"Oh right well Larry and his mom love in the basement so I suppose it's kinda hard to see him around." He said. "Residents aren't allowed down there but If your with me it'll be fine. C'mon I'll take you there." The two of you stood up and he began to lead you to the lift/elevator. You entered and he put in a key card when the lift starts to move it's jumps a little. "Don't worry, it does that sometimes." Sal says turning to you. The lift (sorry I'm British) reached the floor and the doors opened. The sound of metal got louder as you got closer to a room that read 'keep out'
"Oh wait I know this song, it's never wanted to dance by MSI" you say excitedly (if u dk the song I've linked it at the top). "Larry is going to crush on you."
"Huh!?" You say blushing a little. Sally opened the door and inside was a tall boy headbanging to the song. "Ayyy Sally face man! How's it going!?" He yelled over the music. "Hey Larry! We have new residents!" He yells back. You wave at him. He turns down the music. "Hey watsup, I'm Larry" he says holding out his hand. You shake it. "Hi I'm Y/N nice to meet you" you weren't going to lie he was kinda hot. He had nice long hair, dreamy eyes with a beauty mark under his right eye. "Oh I brought cookies!" You reached in your bag pulled out 2 bags of cookies. You passed one to each of them. Sally took off his prosthetic and took a bite out of one. Larry looked over at sal. "Aw man it took me like 3 months to see your face!" Larry wined. "They knocked off by accident so there's no point in hiding anymore." He said continuing to nom on your cookies. "Ima go get a soda from the vending machine in the corridor" sal said and left the room.

You just sat there mouthing the words like :3. Larry looked over to you "oh you know this song?" He asked waving you over to his bed (to sit down perv!) "Yea MSI I love all their songs" he takes one of your cookies and takes a bite. "Hey these good! You make them yourself?" You nodded and looked away blushing. "Glad you like them I didn't make enough for myself so I didn't get to try them" you laughed nervously. "WHAT? No way how can you not try your own creations! Here eat this" (all might?) He hands you his half eaten cookie. "Oh no that's ok I can just make more" you say shoving his hand away. "You cant not try it, it's really good. Besides your next batch might not be as good!" He says once again handing you the cookie. "It's fine I'm not that hungry anyway" you both go back and forth. "Cmonnnn" he wined bushing it against your cheek. "Nooooo" you said mocking his tone. You were both laughing. You grabbed his wrist and tried to push the cookie away but alas he was too strong and he stuck the cookie in your mouth. You humphed and chewed the bite. "Yea.. it's pretty good" you said pouting (>:T)
"See! Your a natural chef! You have to make me more of those!" He said ruffling your haury. You giggled and pushed his hand off.

Sally came back in with a cola. "Ight, do you wanna go to the park?" He asked.
"I'm in, Y/N?" Larry asked nudging you.
"Yea sure." You smiled and stood up. 'my parents wanted me to make friends, so they can't get mad.' you though as you were all heading to the lift. You stepped in and pressed the 1st floor button, the lift jumped again but this time it was more aggressive and caused you to fall back into Sally he caught you by wrapping his arms around you from under your arms. "S-sorry sal!" You say. Sal didn't let go for a sec. He looks at Larry with a 'o shi I'm crushing' "uhh.. dude, you can let them go now." Larry chuckled. He let go and helped you up. "Oh right sorry.. I just uh.. didn't want you to fall again.." he said awkwardly. "T-thanks" you say blushing. When the lift jolted it stopped moving. "I think we're stuck." Sally said.
"Yeahhh" Larry agreed. You all sat on the floor. Larry had one leg straight our and the other bent up learning his elbow on it, sal was sat with his legs crossed and you were sat on your knees. "Well now what?" You ask. "I don't know, we should probably ask for help." Sally said. Larry was sat next to the buttons so he pressed the bell button. "Hello this is front desk how can we help?" A voice said. "Hey Sherrie, it happend again." Larry said into the mic. "Oh hey Larry, we'll send someone down in a sec. Hold tight" the lady said.

"Happend again?" You repeated.
"Yea.. this happens all the time but we just had it fixed so I wasn't too worried.." Larry said sighing.

"Why don't we play a game?" Larry suggested.
"Yea ok what game?" Sal asked.
"How about never have I ever that way we can get to know Y/N a little better."
"Ight" sal said. "You go first since you suggested it." Larry pondered for a sec. "Never have I ever.. played bookie from school" you put a finger down and so did sal. "What you've never done that before?" You ask Larry he shook his head. "Goody two shoes" sally snickered. "My turn" sal said. "Never have I ever.. snuck out of my house and or apartment" you put another finger down and so did Larry. "O come on. Twice in a row! I snuck out to see the new years fireworks when I was like 13 or something" you say. "Yeah I snuck out to get some McDonalds." You laughed. "ooo I just thought of a good one!" Larry said. You didn't mind him taking your turn because you couldn't think of any good ones. "Never have I ever gone skinny dipping" you began to put one finger down but then put back up. "You were about to put it down what happened?" Sal asked you. "I went with my friends once but we didn't get fully undressed we stayed in out underwear" you say. No one put any fingers down. "I can't think of any questions so Sally face do you want to go?" He nodded. "Never have I ever.. been in an adult store." Larry out a finger down. "Who's a goodie two shoes now." Larry said to sal.
"I've never tried to get in but heck they ask me for student ID if I want to watch a 15 movie at the cinema." You sighed. They both chuckle. "Shut up" you humphed.
"Aww little baby Y/N! So smol!" Larry said squooshing your cheeks. "I'm not smol tho!" You wined. "Your smoler than me" larry said.. (If your tall just pretend they're taller than you 😬) "shut up. your just really tall." You humphed again. sal nodded in agreement. "Oh actually I might have a deck of cards in my bag if you know how to play?" You say. You get up on your knees and reach into your bag, the lift jolts again and you fall forward onto your hands. "Oof!"

Skirt: your skirt folded at the bottom as you got the floor revealing your stripy underwear. The boys looked because they're teenagers (sort of they're 18/19) and they don't know what else to do. They looked at each other after and they were both blushing. Well it was hard to tell because of Sal's prosthetic but Larry had known him long enough to read his eyes.

Trousers/leggings: as you fell forward the fabric in your trousers/leggings tightened around your ass and.. well there was no way the boys weren't going to look. You might as well have not been wearing any pants at all since the material was showing your.. peach off. They looked at each other after and they were both blushing. Well it was hard to tell because of Sal's prosthetic but Larry had known him long enough to read his eyes.

"Got em!" You say pinging back up. They both look away. "What happened?" You ask looking around. Then the lift started moving again and it stopped at the first floor. "Oh great nevermind then." You put the cards back in your bag. "Ummm shall we go to the park then?" You say.