- 𝟏𝟏𝟒

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

     ROSALINE SIGHED waiting for daryl to join her back in bed. he'd gone outside, carol following after him. she figured that he needed the motherly chat from her and not just her advice.

     when she heard footsteps out in the hallway, her face lit up. she could tell by how he walked that it was him, it came naturally to her. rosa knew him so well by now.

     the door opened and he stood there, looking somewhat relieved.

     "carol offered to take over here." he told her, a happier tone in contrast to the one that he'd had downstairs when they first entered the sanctuary.

     rosaline quirked a brow, smiling lightly, "yeah?"

     daryl nodded kicking off his shoes and undressing himself, "yep."

     rhaegar was in the corner of the room huddled up in a blanket, already asleep. he'd had a long day. the marksman glanced at her extended arms before pushing himself into her; he'd enjoy the slightest touch.

     "you were pressured enough. it'd good that she's doing that for us. you prefer being out in the forest, where you belong." she comforted, wrapping her arms around him gently.

     daryl buried his head in her neck, beginning to peppering kisses up her jawline, "i'm glad yer here with me. i love you."

     "i love you too dare." her hands cupped his cheeks, her thumbs rubbing across them, she pulled in slowly, kissing him, "we're going home soon."

     "yeah." he mumbled against her, pushing her body against the bed, her head landing on the pillows.

     rosaline giggled, running her hands across his bareback. his scars were rough against the touch, and sometimes he'd shiver when she touched them, but he didn't care about that anymore. rosa had seen everything there was to him and stayed.

     she was his soulmate.

     that's what he told her he believed. the woman couldn't help but find it adorable on his part and went along with it. sometimes even believing that herself.

     when his hands trailed up her abdomen, she hissed in pain and he looked down seeing a large bruising start to paint her skin a blue color. it'd been from earlier that day on the run.

     "you're hurt." he uttered, his hands lingering on the spot.

     she hummed, "give it a couple of days and it'll go. you're really concerned about such a small thing?"

     daryl grew shy, blushing at the fact she was right. he had worse things happen to him and she had also endured worse, "i guess so."

     "you deserve the world." rosaline muttered linking his hand with hers, "let's go to sleep, you're tired."