Chapter 86 - Not in the mood

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Not in the mood

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Rapunzel yells as her back slams onto the floor hard, "STOP! Please!" She pleads, her eyes widened when a sword comes inches away from her throat.

The sword glints in the lightning of the room.

"Awh, begging already? I was just getting started!"

Rapunzel gulps, "(__), Please... You're not thinking clearly! You're making a mistake!"

You slowly grin and chuckle evilly, "Oh no, you're the one who made a mistake, PRINCESS!"

"(__), Think about Sophie and Varian!" Rapunzel pleads for her life as you get closer to her.

You Laugh evilly, "Those two?" You sneer, "Why would I when it's my time to shine? This is ALL your FAULT!" You swing the sword barely missing her.

"NO! (__) DON'T!!!!"

Another sword stops yours and you're knocked to the ground, by Fredric. "GUARDS! TAKE HER AWAY!"

Guards roughly grab your arms, you struggle but then laugh sarcastically, "Awh, is that all you can dOo!"

Rapunzel looks at you sadly before turning to her dad, "Dad, dont! (__) is your daughter like me!"

Fredric glares at Raps, "Take my daughter away and her friends too!"

You glare harshly at Rapunzel, "Now, now, this is all very familiar, isn't it? Having your friends in need dragged away! Some Queen you'll be PRINCESS RAPUNZEL!!!"

Your voice fades down the hall.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

24 hours earlier

You and Sophie pick up some fresh food from the markets since the crops had been destroyed in Old Corona, you both wanted to get as much food in as possible.

Sophie picks up a freshly baked bread and places it in the baskets you're holding. "Do you think this will be enough for now?"

You hum, "I think so... could you get my money out of my satchel? My hands are slightly occupied." You giggle.

Sophie nods and grabs enough money to pay.

Leo has fallen asleep on your shoulder and Ash was next to Sophie hoping to get some of the food Sophie was holding.

It was the afternoon, Fredric had asked you to come to the banquet to welcome Griffon of Pitsford. You accepted since you could still get into old Corona and back before the banquet starts.

And for Sophie? Well, she decided it would be best for her to stay at Old Corona since Griffin was... a bit insecure about his height. And Sophie is a very blunt person, she will tell you anything straight to your face, probably her biggest flaw.

"Oh, confetti cannons are a great idea! My fans are gonna love it!" You hear from behind you, of course, Eugene.

You turn to see Eugene holding a confetti Cannon to Cass, "Tell her Blondie!"

Rapunzel crosses her arms, "Yeah, I'm not gonna do that."

"Put it down Eugene! There is no way you're bringing that thing back to the castle." Cass says annoyed.

"Oh, so now you're taking her side, huh?" He gestures to Rapunzel.

"I'm not taking anyone's side, Eugene." Rapunzel sighs.