prologue

hope is being able to see the light

despite all the darkness

Introducing..

Lalla Skywalker

Anakin Skywalker

Anakin Skywalker

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Qui-gon Jinn

Padmé Amidala

Padmé Amidala

and many others

..and many others

Lalla Skywalker walked down the busy street in their small town on Tatooine. She had her brothers hand gripped tightly in hers as they tried to get home before the sandstorm. They had them often, but it didn't ever make them less stressful. Watto, their owner, thankfully let them leave early today.

Weaving through people, making a point not to touch them, she made sure that Anakin was close behind her. She heard him complain about how fast they were going but she didn't have time to stop and scold him for whining. Lalla and her mother Shmi had worked hard to keep Anakin happy and healthy. Lalla was thirteen now, but very mature for her age.

"Lal! Stop going so fast!" The small boy said while trying to pull his hand from hers. She stopped suddenly, turning to him and looking down at him. She was very short for her age so she barely had to look down anymore.

"Ani we have to get home quick, storm is coming" She said while running her hand through his sandy hair once. He just rolled his eyes while grabbing her hand again as they walked off.

Lalla would protect this little boy with her life. He was so pure, so perfect. He was her light through all the darkness in the world.

"Now you're going to slow Lalla" He complained while pulling her along. She pushed her thoughts to the side as she sped up so they were walking side by side together.

Reaching their small house in only a few minutes, Lalla helped block off the door so that the sand couldn't get in. Their mother was sitting in the kitchen, having been told to come home earlier than them. She stood when she saw them walk in, sending them both warm smiles.

"Dinner will be ready soon, go get cleaned up" She said while kissing Anakin's head and then Lalla's. Lalla sent her mother a smile before heading to her room. When she got to her room she took her hair down from the way she had it messily pinned up, letting the brown hair fall down her back.

She changed her clothes, just into another set of tan, breathable clothes. She left her hair down as she sat down on her small bed. Her room was pretty bare, some random things she had stolen sitting around. Her favorite was the staff she had found a while back on the ground. It was a long metal staff and it was very shiny. She couldn't tell what the metal was but it was really smooth, and seemed pretty durable.

"Can you come help me with C3-PO?" Ani asked from her doorway, making her head snap up. She smiled and nodded, getting up and following him to his room. They had been working on the droid for a while now, and Ani was really proud of it. The thing he was most proud of though was his podracer. Lalla wasn't a big fan of podcracing, but if Ani enjoyed it then she would support it.

She always felt off when he raced. She always felt it in her tummy when she knew she knew he wasn't going to win. She just knew, and she didn't know how. She had been told stories since a young age of a group of people that could do that. They were called jedi. She had never met a jedi, but her mom told her that they were there to protect them.

"Are you listening Lal?" The small boy asked making Lalla look down at him.

"Yeah, yeah go on" She said quickly as he continued rambling about how C3-PO was going to be the most advanced droid ever. She just nodded along every once in awhile while attaching another piece of the droids metal skin.

"Anakin, Lalla come eat" They heard Shmi call to them. They quickly dropped everything and walked into the main area, excited to finally eat and sit down with her mom after a long day.

WELCOME

Hi! Welcome to my book my loves! I honestly don't really know why I wanted to start writing this but i'm really excited for it! I just wanted to give you all a little background of what the Skywalker's family life is like before i really jump into it

that's really it lol,, if i get anything wrong about the movie please feel free to correct me. that goes for spelling too!

thanks loves,,

r