[ f o r t y e i g h t ]

f o r t y  e i g h t
w h e r e  i s  m y  b o y f r i e n d ?

"AMELIA," Scott told her as they were in the locker room, Isaac placing a blanket on top of her shoulders, hugging her

"AMELIA," Scott told her as they were in the locker room, Isaac placing a blanket on top of her shoulders, hugging her. "Everything is gonna be alright."

The sheriff walked in, joining the three as he flipped open his notebook. Amelia was trembling, and Isaac, even though he was trying his best, was not making her warm.

"I got a meet with the medical examiner and try and figure out what happened to Jackson," informed the Sheriff as the three looked at him. "I've got an APB out on Stiles... His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that mean..."

She saw as the sheriff doubted before speaking again. She knew what it meant. She had dated Stiles Stilinski for a while to know that it meant that he was... missing.

"God, I don't know what that means," whispered the sheriff. "Um..." Scott, Isaac and Amelia remained quiet as they saw the sheriff exhale. He was worried, Amelia could see it in his eyes. He had the same face she had at the moment. "Look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if any of you see him..."

"We'll call you," Isaac intervened softly.

"Look," Scott began, looking at Amelia and The sheriff. "He's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something." The girl closed her eyes. "We'll find him."

The sheriff nodded slowly. "Yeah, I'll see you, okay?"

The man walked away and Amelia laid her head on Isaac's chest as she closed her eyes, trying to stop the tears from going out.

The sheriff had no idea but she did. She knew of what those people were capable of doing to him. And she blamed herself, for whatever reason, she just did. She was the protector, she was supposed to be protecting him.

And she couldn't even protect herself right now.

"McCall," the coach called him, making Amelia open her eyes. "We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

"Yeah, I know, Coach," told him Scott.

He was about to walk away when he turned around to look at Scott again. "I mean, I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kinda hate Greenberg, but, you know, that's different. It's Greenberg." Amelia smiled a bit. "I'm just saying we... I need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

"I will," promised Scott.

When the coach walked away, Scott turned around to look at Isaac and Amelia, raising his eyebrows.

"Is that everyone?"

Isaac and Amelia looked around as she slowly took the blanket off, folding it and leaving it aside.