CHAPTER TWO

I ALSO JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT CALANTHA, NICCOLÒ, AND KASSANDRA ARE ALL MY CHARACTERS. MATTHEO IS CREDITED TO @yasmineamaro AND THE REST (unless mentioned) ARE CREDITED TO J* ROWLING

TW: TALK OF ED (ANOREXIA NERVOSA) BUT NOT HEAVILY & SWEARING

+++

  +++

"A book fell?" Kassandra repeated my words as I sat still on my trunk, my nose covered by the both of my bloodied hands. She frowned, taking off her robe and folding it on the top of her trunk, walking over to me and standing me up, her soft hands on my wrists. "Let me see," she pulled my hands down from my face, her eyes widening as she brought my chin up, leaning in and closely examining my nose.

"I need you to fix it," I muttered, my head tilted back. I winced and clenched my eyes shut, breathing out of my mouth. Everytime I tried to speak it felt like my nose was being slammed against the wall again. Kassandra shook her head, taking a step away from me. "I'm not touching your nose until you tell me what really happened. Because I know damn well that a book did not do that to your nose." she placed her hands on her hips, her lips pursed together, her eyebrows raised as she waited for me to answer her.

I shrugged, sighing as I shook my head. "I told you, Kass, it was just a book." I rolled my eyes. "It fell on my face. Nothing else happened, now, will you please just fix it." my eyes glanced to the clock on the side of the wall, the floating hands continued to tick, and I groaned in annoyance. "Shit. Come on, Kass, please, I have to be somewhere in fifteen minutes."

"What, have you fancied yourself a date with someone already? My, you lucky girl." she pouted, her cheekbones becoming more defined as she smiled, the piercing on her tongue flashing just between her teeth.

"Don't say foolish things." I murmured, my eyes floating to the ground.

She sighed, pulling her wand out from her boot, standing up straight, pointing it at my lips. "I don't know what the hell happened to you, but you need to be careful with whatever the hell you messed with." she shook her head warningly, reaching to the back of my head and supporting it, raising her wand to my nose. "Close your eyes." she told me, and I did so.

"Please, don't fuck it up." I fiddled with my fingers in front of me, slightly pulling away from her wand. Really, I was just in a rush to be done. But she saw this, and once again grabbed my head with her hand, huffing. "Merlin, if you want me to do this you're going to have to stay still, Calantha."

I nodded. "Right, sorry." I stood still, her hand still supporting my head up, her wand still pointed directly at my nose, and my eyes clenched shut, praying that the spell would go right.

"Brackium Emendo," she muttered under her breath, a small white light appeared at the end of her wand and I bent over, feeling the bones in my nose shift and move, followed by cracking sounds. I let out a loud sob, grabbing a hold of my bedpost, my other hand falling to hold myself up on my trunk, small curses leaving my mouth.