Stuck With Him

Before dropping at home, myself and Ara went for shopping. We can’t meet them with our hands empty. So, individually we purchased some gifts and packed it in cute little paper bags for seven of them. We shopped in hurry-burry as it was unplanned and late, aunt Kate would be worrying about us.

Ara bought things which she thought they may able to use it in their daily life and some very special gifts for her ultra special person, one and only Mr. JK. I bought Banana milk ,eatables and a video game for Jungkook (I knew it’s silly, but I thought he’ll love it), running around the mall, I found a bookstore and I picked Younghill Kang’s ‘East Goes West’ for Namjoon, Nike Shoes which are made specially for dancing to present Hobi, Fujifilm camera for Taehyung to capture the moments he love, bracelets and a neck chain for Jimin ‘cause I thought ornaments makes him look more attractive, beautifully knitted woolen sweater for Jin (which makes him more handsome when he wears it) and Suga…….

I digged my mind to get them presents and for suga, I had no idea what to buy. Everything seemed useless in front of my eyes. Well, I can’t give him the empty bag, I have to keep something in it. A fabulous idea emerged, I bought an Omega Men’s Watch, in classic black color, packed in a cute square box, with those gifts and a fulfilled heart I returned home.

I stayed awake in my room till 12 that night, it took me one hour to write that letter I planned to give suga. I folded it and kept it inside that watch box with great satisfaction and extreme hope that he will read it. It was not an expression of love or affection, but a letter of doubts and questions to which I can’t find answers.
Next day was most awaited one. I was a bit late but Ara got ready soon. We groomed ourselves well and complimented each other’s looks. She wore her favourite of all time, blue jean and pretty half shoulder t-shirt. Mine was a mini floral frock, I thought it was funny, but Ara said it excellently fits on me (He already said I looked like a kid!! And now, this..)

We reached the venue on time. There were only an hundred army selected to meet them. The boys were seated in this order to greet the fans – Jin, Taehyung, Namjoon, J-Hope, Jungkook, Suga and Jimin. We waited for our turn and could hear army’s shouting their names and making them do aeygo’s. I was checking on suga most of the time then others. When he wasn’t engaged with fans, he looked at army’s who were waiting, he smiled at everyone but not me!! But once, when I shifted my head from chatting with Ara, he turned away his face from me (Mr. Suga you are bad at acting). Then our turn came, I was nervous as well as Ara, she followed me to the table.

Jin : Ah You, the girl from the plane!
Me: Yah, that’s me (I smiled)
He asked my name, where I’m from, what I’m doing (He literally was doing a police inquiry except my phone number) and signed in my photobook. It was Taehyung next, he was surprised and happy to see me.
Me : Hi, Bro!!
Tae : How are you, my dear sister?
Me : Great! How about you?
Tae : I’m fine.

Then he asked me about my hobbies, how I spend my time, who I came with. I was like, won’t you guys please let me speak a word?

Joon : Hello! Nice to meet you (Aww…his dimple smile)

Me: I’m lucky to meet you!
I kept the gift bags I brought for them as I moved and the staffs took it. I shook hands with him and he signed the book.

Hope and Me : J-Hhhhooooppppeeee!!

He giggled and pleasantly talked with me with his sunshine smile on his face. I waved him good bye and turned to Jungkook.

Me: My best friend loves you so much Mr. JK (I won't call you oppa, stay happy)

JK: Who's your best friend?

Me: Right beside me. Take care of her (Ara, I did a great job for you, I love you, xoxo)
He smiled shyly. Then...It's suga. I placed the photocards and my book before him. I couldn't talk anything nor him. It was so awkward. He signed my book and looked into his little bag I presented. And...lifted his head. He gave his hand for me to hold placing his elbows on the table. I touched everyone's hand the same way, but I'm nervous to touch his. My finger tips touched his and slowly his fingers interwined with mine.He started staring at me. I turned my head away and my eyes wandered.

He came little closer and husked : Don't you like me? Why you are turning away?

Huh?? I turned in a moment...and for the first time...My eyes met his. That powerful eyes.! The intense look from those little eyes spoke...that one glance travelled like an arrow...touched my iris...and retina...then my veins...the blood vessels to my heart...it pierced and I felt like my heart is going to blast. I couldn't bear it anymore, so I suddenly removed my hands from his which startled him. I was so sorry for him, it was not expected.
I was in a hurry to move, I wanted to run away totally from the place. I couldn't talk much with Jimin, I just smiled and listened him and I came out of the room. When Ara came, we decided to leave, I checked my bag to take my phone, but it was not there.

Me : My phone?
Ara : Check well...
Me : I must've left it inside...No...I  kept it on the table...
And I also remembered

My lockscreen : Suga
My Homescreen : Suga
SNS wallpaper : Suga

Ara : It's ok..there's no problem when you've kept a password. Wait...what's your password?

Me : Minsuga with a capital M.

Ara : Die!!!

- To be continued