Chapter 7: Pressure from the man, got us all in rebellion...

A/n: sorry I had to reupload because osomthing happened and half the story went missing while publishing

"They found Robby" I said in a broken tone out of fear of how Eli would react.
"Wait what" Eli said and I go back on the phone with Demetri. "Hey how about I call you in about 10-20 mins when you and Sam both calm down a bit ok... ok bye" I said nicely after hanging up and tossing my phone lightly on to my desk no huffing out and putting my hands on my sides.
"Where is Robby, me and the Cobras have something to give to the little shit after what he did to Miguel" Eli said as his breathing got heaver and his voice deepened with aggression. "Just calm down a bit alright, you can't get to him anyways"I said as I touch his arm and could feel his muscles had been flexed.
"Y/n, you don't understand Miguel might not ever be able to walk again after that dick" he said grabbing my hand in his.
"I understand more then what you think Eli, after what he went through I'm not surprised he lashed out, but I know that doesn't make it right" I said trailing off in pain at the end. "Are you standing up for him?" He asked low.
"God no" I said grabbing both his hands. " I just understand where he's coming from ok, it's apart of why I'm in here" I said and he looked around .
"So great Robby almost kills Miguel and he gets this" he said . "No no no, he's going to Juvie, basically jail for minors, if he does community service, then he can get some time off because Miguel isn't dead just badly injured. But even then he'll have a parole officer check in on him often depending on behavior and mental state" I said sitting him down.
"Then wait what got you here instead of there?" He asked calmly but rubbed the knuckles of my hands. " my case was different and more complicated" I said taking a breath and looking down at my lap and Eli lifted my chin. "I'm sorry, you don't have to explain if you don't wanna" he said. I shook my head. "No I have to let you know some or you'll never understand why I act certain ways" I said looking at him. "And that wouldn't be fair" I said tearing up. He whipped my tear and pulled me into a hug.
"Hey hey don't force yourself" he said I shook my head no.
  "All imma say is I used to be like how everyone is drinking and partying any chance I could, that was when I was bouncing around foster families well until the incident" I said trailing off. "I was taking lessons from this man who helped me channel my anger and anxiety into something else, fighting, before I knew it I was top fighter in his books and I thought he couldn't do me wrong. But after one night of partying I drank to much but didn't black out, a boy I thought liked me, just wanted something else, he waited to get me alone and got what he wanted..." I said not looking at him. "Y/n" he said grabbing my hands and holding them tight. "I felt disgusted but no one believed me not even the school, they said it was my fault,my fault I was even drinking. At the time I was able to get one friend who was new to school and she started to talk to the guy who hurt me, I tried to warn her Eli, I tried and, I lost her  she ended her life because of that bastard. The only friend I had was now gone" I said as tears rolled down my cheeks and he pulled me into his arms and shushed lightly trying to calm me.
   "I confided in the man I thought cared about me, who I thought was looking after me,but god no" I said sniffing and pulling away. "He told me to, to do a certain move where I'd weaken him grab him by his hair and attack with a single hit. I didn't know at the time the certain hit I was taught and told to do could have killed that boy, lucky enough for him and me my hand was misplaced and I walked away with a broke thumb and him a concussion, broke noise, and a- a coma" my voice cracked. "When the case went to court he admitted to the judge what he did to me and my friends which is why I'm here, I'm not aloud to be apart of the foster care, I'm aloud to work but they must see my background, and I get tested if there is any alcohol in my system randomly monthly. But all this because I listened to a dick who could have gotten me in jail, he didn't care about me , he could give less of a shit" I said finally calming down.
  "Y/n, I -" he said . "That's why I understand why Robby lashed out, people get to a breaking point where all they see is red. Pressure from that man got me in a rebellion, I thought I was all that, until that happened, then they just all called me crazy. But mine was different because what the guy did overruled me injuring him, but Robby won't get the same privileges as me because him and Miguel where just in a fight Robby is gonna be punished and even when he gets out he will be constantly checked on but he didn't kill Miguel so he will get out at some point" I said  to Eli educating him
   He looked away then back at me , "Am I allowed to stay the night, or you come to my place?" He asked hopefully and I responded with a shake of my head signaling no. "Damn" he said. "Not new people or even girls, not sure why just isn't allowed." I said . "Who was this man who taught you" he questioned.
   I shook my head "it's not important, I have a restraining order against him" I said. "Well if I ever run into him, he'll have to take on the Hawk and my Cobra Kai buds" he said standing up flexing his muscles obviously trying to seem tough and yet lighten my mood.
   I smiled through my unsteady breathing and nervous laughed, god if you only knew.
  "Speaking of not being able to stay it's almost 8 and time to check out" I said not so happy, I was nervous when he first came but as time went on I didn't want him to leave, despite what I said before, I did feel some sort of safeness around him.
   He frowned but yet grabbed my hand as we walked out my door and down the stairs I helped him check out . "Uh Lucy can you change his name to welcomed unless said otherwise,thank you" I smiled as I turned to him  and he smiled at me.
    When we got to his bike I decided I needed to ask him what was on my mind." Why did you ask if you could stay?" I asked crossing my arms. He learned on his bike and faced me . "Because I like the way it is with you in my arms" he said going-for my waist and I tensed up. And he stoped "sorry I-" he then just proceeded to pull me into a hug.
   "Oh look what I did today in class" he said as he pulled his phone out like a excited kid and my heart dropped to see him kick the tree off the pillar. "Only one in class to do it." He said putting his phone away. "Better then what I did " I muffled not thinking he could hear me.
   "You did it too?" He asked I looked up at him. "Yeah just must've been a common practice, when I did I swept the leg, well I guess pillar" I said and we both laughed.