Part 1

Y/n POV
The screeching of the alarm on my phone pulled me out of my sleep immediately. I groan loudly before hitting stop. I have school in about an hour and i seriously can't be assed. I fucking hate mornings, no matter how much sleep you get, you always feel like shit i don't get it.

I dragged myself out of bed a hopped in the shower, letting the warm water envelope my body. After my shower i brushed my teeth and threw my wet hair in a bun. Too lazy to dry it. Threw on some Calvin Klein boxers and a nike sports bra and then walked to my closet looking for my ootd.

I decided on my blue ripped jeans, my Miami Heat jersey over my white hoodie with my chain, my gold watch and my new air force 1's.

Jogging downstairs to greet my family, i walked past the key bowel where we keep all the keys to our cars, i decided to pick up the keys to my BMW i8 considering i'm running a bit late and need to get to school fairly fast.

"Good morning mom" i greeted, grabbing a slice of toast before pouring myself some orange juice.

"Good morning sweetie, are you ready for school?"

"Yeah, i just need to put my shoes on. Where's Max?" Max is my 3 year old little brother and he is the cutest thing ever.

"He's in the living room eating his breakfast"

"Okay thanks mom" i gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and made my way to the living room.

"Hello Mo Mo" i call Max Mo or Mo Mo because when he was only starting to learn how to speak, he couldn't pronounce his name properly so he just settled on Mo.

"Y/N/N! (your nickname)" he gave me a big toothy grin while his cheeks were stuffed with pancakes my Mom made.

"Enjoying that buddy?" he only nodded in response. "Are you all ready for school?" he nodded again.

"I just need to put shoes on" he looked down at his feet a wiggled his toes under his spider-man socks.

"Come on goofball, let's get your shoes on" i chuckled at his goofiness then retrieved his shoes from the hall. "This foot" i tapped his left foot and he quickly lifted his leg to give me a better angle to then slip his shoe on. "Good job, this one now" he repeated the action and he was soon laced up.

I drove Max to school and after i dropped him off, i made my way to my school. I parked the BM and got out making my way to the entrance when i felt an arm around my shoulder and a warm body pressed to my right side.

"What's up fuck face" it was none other than my best friend Tyler.

"Not much, what about you dickhead" we're very affectionate as you can see. We've been friends since we were kids, all of us have actually, Camila, Dinah, Tyler and Caleb have all been there since day one.

"Same as you to be honest." a smirk crept upon his face and i looked around confused as to what he was smirking at, but then i saw her. Lauren Jauregui.

Lauren is my crush and i've kinda had a crush on her for a while now but have never actually acted on it. I don't really know why but i just could never grow the balls to talk to her. The green eyed girl was absolutely flawless, her dark black hair fell perfectly down her back, her nose was the perfect shape, her plump pink lips were so hard not to kiss every time i see her. She was breathtaking. Her eyes held the whole ocean.

"Fuck off Ty" he only chuckled and nudged my shoulder playfully in return.

Soon i was sitting in the changing rooms getting changed into my basketball shorts and because i was already wearing a jersey, i just decided to keep that on but i need to take my hoodie off first. We had gym now and Lauren in is my gym class along with Camila and Dinah. I looked over at Lauren to see that she was just about to get changed. She looked up and met my gaze, my heart rate picked up and i had to look away quickly before it actually exploded.

I had taken my hoodie off by now and i was standing in my sports bra and basketball shorts about to put my jersey on but when i looked back to where i placed it, it was gone.

"Hey y/n, how does this look on me?" i looked to see Camila in my jersey, it was down to her mid thigh and i couldn't help but laugh.

"Camz it's massive on you" she just shrugged and starting dancing in it. "Come on weirdo, give me it back"

"nope" i could feel everyone staring at us laughing along too at how ridiculous Camila looked. I caught Lauren staring at my abs though and as soon as she knew i'd caught her, her cheeks turned a light red colour and she looked down quickly. Smirking to myself i ran up to Camila and threw her over my shoulder.

"If you don't give me it back i might have to throw you in this trash can" at that she started wiggling in my grip to try and get out of it. I only did this because i knew when i pick up heavy objects my abs and biceps become more prominent and caught Jauregui staring once again.

"Put me down y/n i swear to g-"

"DONT USE THE LORDS NAME IN VAIN" my head whipped the foreign voice, the girl it belonged to was standing next to a flustered Lauren and was short with blonde hair.

I laughed and finally put Camila back down and she was quick to remove my jersey. "Thank You" i quickly pecked her cheek then got ready to go out to the basketball courts.

Lauren's POV

Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. y/n y/l/n just caught me staring at her abs. Oh my fucking god. She's just so hot though like how can you not stare. She had a full on fucking six pack and her shoulders are to die for. Her jawline is so sharp i wouldn't mind cutting myself a few times. Her y/e/c eyes were breathtaking, her y/h/c hair was done up perfectly in that bun she does all the time showing off her flawless skin.

We made eye contact and as soon as we did, i felt fireworks erupt in my stomach and the beating of my heart pounded fiercely against my rib cage.

Y/n y/l/n is going to be the death of me.

***

This is my first fic, i don't know if it was any good tbh but oh wells. I doubt many people will read this anyways buttttt if you are, hey i hope you enjoy this story:)

Me will try to update as much as possible. I feel like all the cool authors (wait would you call them authors idk just the people who write the fics me doesn't know hehe) but like only about 2 people will end up reading this but yah. Okays imma shut up now thanks for reading :).