You want things you can touch

♡If you know what song the title is from, I'll give you a cookie.♡

♡This has a bit of a different type of style to it so, bare with me on it.♡

♡Tubbo and Tommy have their first sleepover since he's arrival back to L'manburg.♡

♡♡♡

It was safe to say that no one planned on L'manburg being a crater once again when the green man and the  anarchist were through with it.

But it happened nonetheless.

Tubbo tried to not let his emotions get the best of him in front of the others, but when Tommy pulled him to the side, he let it spill. He stopped being 'Mr. President' in that moment and became Tubbo. The Tubbo who has emotions, the Tubbo who can't sleep without a bee plush because he's afraid to be alone while he dreams.

Tommy didn't say anything about his tears, he just pulled the shorter into a hug.

And that's when Tommy suggested a sleepover.

"Tommy...There's a crater where our home lies." The brunette whimpered out.

Tommy thought for a moment before an idea sparked, "Remember that house we built? The one past my vacation home?"

He nodded, "How about there?"

Another nod.

^^^

Before the sun set the next night, the best friend's packed their bags. Just only the essentials, snacks, blankets,,a board game, some cards, and,of course, the bee plush.

The blonde told his brother that he'd be back tomorrow as he pulled his jacket on. The beanie man shouted at the friends to be safe as they giggled of excitement.

Fingers linked together, the two carefully balanced themselves on the metal rails of the train track that lead to the vacation house. Bright smiles on their faces that couldn't be wiped away for anything or anyone.

They kept their hands linked when they got off the rails and when around the hill to find the second rail system. Tommy, unfortunately, had to let go to get a cart. But once it placed, they linked them together once again.

They placed their bags inside and Tommy let Tubbo hop in. He let go, which made Tubbo confused. But then, he got behind the cart and pushed it. He pushed and walked, which turned into a run before it hit a powered rail.

He hopping into the cart next to Tubbo, and they linked their hands again as the brunette laid his head on his taller friend's shoulder. They zipped through the trees, passing animals and flowers. The two whispered to each other little things ever so often, nothing important, just sweet things that no one was able to hear but them.

The friends arrived at the cabin at last. The two hopped out of the cart, grabbing their bags, and went inside. They placed their bags down and started to raid the chest. Tubbo's eyes lit up when they found a certain object. His lips curled into a smile as he pulled it out. While Tommy was distracted, he ran outside and placed it on the beach before running back.

Tommy didn't even notice that he had left.

After a few minutes of rummaging through the chest, the two had found pancake batter, that would go on to be used in the morning, and some potatoes and carrots. Tubbo called dibs on making dinner, and Tommy was placed on getting the living room ready for the night.

The two went onto their jobs. Tubbo prepared the potatoes before putting them in the pot of boiling water, and wandered into the living room, knowing that the food would take a while to cook. The blonde, best friend had made a makeshift fort out of blankets he found and two chairs, sleeping bags placed inside.

The brunette smiled at his friend's childish antics which the blonde just stuck out his tongue in response, making the older giggled.

^^^

Waves crashed against the friend's toes as they stood ankle deep in the cold ocean. Their hands linked together as Tubbo's head laid on Tommy's shoulder, eyes locked on the horizon and how the waves moved. Soft music from the jukebox Tubbo had brought out earlier played as the two enjoyed the calmness of it all.

Life was stressful for the two teens, but the presence of each other made their worries melt away like wax.

Tommy eventually got tired of standing and Tubbo prompted for them to go inside, taking note of the sun's position, knowing darkness was soon to come. They stopped the disc and took it out of the box, carefully carrying it inside. Tommy placed it back in his ender chest, keeping it safe from others.

The two made the decision to crawl under their fort and under their sleeping bags, the two stayed close together through. Tommy wrapped his arms around the shorter, keeping a protective hold on the boy, scared if he didn't, the boy would disappear. Tubbo placed a hand on his cheek and ran his thumb over his cheekbone as Tommy melted in the comforting hold.

Tommy wouldn't admit it to anyone but the brunette, but exile had left him craving for any physical touch. Techno has never been a real touchy person, the occasion hair ruffle and pat on the back, but nothing other than that. Leaving him craving for a comforting hold.

So, when the two met up again after his exile had been revoked and their bickering had stopped, Tommy went to Tubbo's and they cuddled on the couch for hours as he explained to him what had happened to him. Tubbo whispered apology after apology to the boy, and promised to never do it again.

And now, they were here.

Many blocks away from the country where it all started, blown to pieces by dynamite, controlled by a green man and a pig. Out here, the two didn't worry about disc, power, presidency, or anything else.

Right now, it was just them, and their fort.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hello my loves!

I hope you all are doing well today! I'm gonna be honest, I'm so glad I wrote this last night, I have a killer headache so my brain is not in the mood for writing to be honest.

Okay, I have a couple of things to say really quick...

First of all...

EVERYONE GO 'WE WIN THIS' BY -ARSONPOG BECAUSE THEY'RE SO CLOSE TO 8K AND I KNOW THERE'S ENOUGH OF YOU TO READ IT! I PROMISE YOU IT'S WORTH IT! GO GO GO MOVE OUT SOLDERS!

Anyway-

Next week I'm getting a new computer, and most likely a mic soon after so...Twitch steaming might be starting soon...

Anyway, I love you all so much! Have a wonderful day you all!

-Lexi<3